Chapter 23 - Major's vengeance part 3

Everypony was standing alive and well and they knew that Link had come up with a plan.

"Link it actually worked!" Said Oozak.

"Hey I'm the hero of time, TIME!" Said Link

"So what's next?" Asked Twilight.

Link had explained what happened in the future.

"What?!!!" They all gasped.

"It's true and Link has a plan on how to stop it." Said Oozak

"Speaking of plan's what the next step Link?" Said Celestia

"I never told you about fierce deity's mask did i?" Said Link.

"Now THAT sounds cool!" Said Rainbow Dash.

Link explained that the mask was somewhere in his house and they all took off to Links house. As Link entered he looked through his stuff and was having difficulty finding it.

"So what does this mask, Look like?" Said Oozak.

"It is really hard to describe." Said Link

"Hmmm what's this?" asked Discord picking up the mask.

"That's it!" Said Link.

"Now we can fight Majora's mask!" Said Oozak.

There was the siren for the second time.

"SHUCKS!" Said Applejack spotting the moon with an angry face on it moving quickly to Equestria.

Link put on the mask and he screamed in pain, But it slowly transformed him into an adult with a white cloak and a magical long sword which would release energy out, he landed on the ground and looked at everyone.

"LETS ROCK!" Said Fierce Deity Link.

He jumped out of the window and performed a successful roll on the ground and the fall didn't break his legs because the swords energy made the fall slower.

Everyone cheered and Link used the Pegasus boots and dashed towards.

"HAHAHA NOW FOR THE FALL!" Majora yelled, as pony's panicked and ran to their homes

"NOT ON MY WATCH!!!" Said Fierce Deity Link pulling out the Ocarina of Time and playing the oath to order calling the four giants trapped in the ocarina.

"Link!" Yelled Discord.

Discord sped towards Link.

"I want to fight with you and stop this Majora's mask and keep it!" Said Discord.

"Why it will just cause more chaos!" Said Fierce Deity Link

"Your forgetting that I have the element of chaos and It is possible that I can seize the power within!" Said Discord.

"LETS DO IT!" Said Fierce Deity Link

Majora's mask fled into the moon's mouth and the giants held the moon in place with swift action.

Link knew the drill from his quest in termina and he defeated Majora's mask with Discord without a shadow of a doubt.

"I just realised, what if Link and Discord don't make it out!" Said Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy is right, What if Link doesn't make it!" Said Twilight.

"Come on guy's I'm sure he is doing fine with Discord." Said Celestia

"That is true and Link is tough!" Said Oozak.

The moon turned into a massive rainbow which was set around the entire area and there was Glitter everywhere.

"Come on we need to find Link and Discord!" Said Oozak

"Let's go everypony!" Said Twilight.

They ran into discord holding Majora's mask.

"Discord where is Link?" Said Oozak

"I'm not sure, all I saw was link stab his sword into the mask and there was a white light and here I was holding the mask!" Said Discord.

"FOUND HIM!" said Pinkie pie rushing towards him.

Link slowly opened his eyes and saw he was back to normal.

"Ugh lord!" Link groaned

"Wake up silly!" Said Pinkie Pie

"Link! Darling are you all right?" Said Rarity.

"I'm fine Rarity but where is the mask?" Said Link.

"It's here Link!" Said Celestia handing the mask to Link.

Link took a good look at the mask and the mask spoke.

"Alright you people and pony's win!" Said Majora.

"Listen, don't attempt to do that again I know you are mad because you lost against me back in termina but luckily with Discord here you wont be the only one causing chaos." Said Link

"Wait, Discord causes chaos?" Asked Majora.

"That he does!" Said Applejack.

"Listen Discord, I like you!" Said Majora.

"There he goes using his brain for the 2 seconds he usually does." Whispering into everyone's ears.

They all laughed softly.

"I think me and you are going to get along just fine!" Said Discord flying off with him and everyone waved goodbye to them both.

"SO WHO IS UP FOR A PARTY!" Yelled Link.

"YEAH!!!" They all responded.