Chapter 7 - Plans

Rarity was still unconscious when Spike had sent the letter to Celestia.

"Hey Twilight?" Asked Link

"Yeah?" Twilight responded

"You don't mind if I stay here do you until Rarity is awake? It only because its my fault what happened to her." Link said saddened

"Link you couldn't have known that the enemy's from your world are here in ponyvile ." Twilight reassured Link.

"LINK!!!!" Called Celestia in the heart of ponyvile.

Link ran towards where Celestia was almost immediately after her loud call, Twilight followed him.

"Yes Celestia?" Link asked

"I just received a letter from you and I was quite shocked about what had happened the dark version of you has followed you to ponyvile and I have a suspicion of what might his ultimate goal might be but it is still uncertain." Celestia explained.

Meanwhile back at Twilights house Rarity was regaining conscious.

"Wha-what happened?" Rarity asked

"Link is a true hero Rarity you we're saved by him and he has unfortunately come across someone from his past, it is someone who is really bad." Spike explained

"Someone really bad, who?" Rarity asked

"Link said it was the dark version of you." Spike said.

Meanwhile back at the centre.

"There has to be some way you can defeat this guy Link." Twilight said.

"He has to find three pure metals in order for a sword to be made to successfully defeat him: One Red, One Blue and One Turquoise." Celestia explained.

Link chuckled a bit.

Twilight and Celestia looked angrily at him.

"This is a serious matter Link!, Not a joke!" Celestia told Link off

"You two didn't know that me and Rarity went gem hunting and we found One Red, One Blue and One turquoise gem which didn't quite shine like the others.

Celestia sighed with relief, Twilight was a bit confused, Link then put his hand in the pocket which he put the pure metals in and he spread them out on the table.

"These are the ones now you need to make a sword out of these to stand a proper chance against him." Celestia said.

"It'll be over before you know it!" Link said and he ran back to Twilight's house, Once again was puzzled and she knew that questions couldn't be answered at this time.

When Link and Twilight arrived back they were pleased to see that Rarity was going to be ok.

"Spike told me everything! I owe you big Link!" Said Rarity.

"We are friends Rarity, We are supposed to look out for each other." Link said with a smile.

"Well ill have to talk to the mayor of ponyvile tomorrow and you're going to have to make a plan tonight Link!" Twilight said.

Looks Like there is no other way and I already have a plan I'll be seeing y'all in the morning." Link said.

The next morning everyone from Ponyvile was at the centre with the stage set up.

Link's 6 friends were at the front for his speech.

"Citizens' of ponyvile, we are in grave danger as there is a villain which the new guy has to face to." Said the mayor.

The all gasped.

Link climbed to the stage and he stood to the microphone.

"My dear friends as the mayor said we are in danger, the villain is the dark version of me, so what I want you to do is stay in your homes barricade the doors and windows and get the stuff prepared because we have 6 days till he attacks, so if I were you get going!" Link said.

They all got to work.

"My friends up front wait there is a plan which involves more help from you." Link said

He jumped down.

"Ok ladies here is the plan I want Rarity and Pinkie pie on patrol each day telling me how good is everyone's defence.

"Got it!" They both said.

"Rainbow dash and Fluttershy you two have wings so what I want you both to do is be our sky lookout, be close to one another that way if one of you spots unnatural shadows if you do then I want you to find me as soon as possible rainbow you think you can handle that?" Link asked

"Heh 5 seconds once he has been spotted!" Said rainbow dash.

"I'm not too confident in flying though link....." Said Fluttershy.

"Ok I've got a plan B for you." Said Link.

"Twilight and applejack I want you two with me because on day 6 we are all going to practice our patrol routine together and hopefully we can all wield our element and get this guy!" Link explained.

"Oh before I ask your plan B Fluttershy is to get the animals out of town until this guy no longer bother's us." Link said

"I'm better at that!" Said Fluttershy.

"Ok any questions?.... No?...... Then let's get to work everypony!!!" Link said