eeewwwwww

He gives it a final lick . " yum. you are so are so right khushbu , this is so yum. " he says with a big boyish grin. 

   im sure AS HELL that my face is as red as tomato.

pervert. 

I drag my chair and get up and turn to leave but I remember stir fry and turn around take the plate and go upstairs to my room. I can still hear his booming laughter.

"mutt" I mutter under my breath. 

                  After the lunch I go and sit in balcony and play candy crush on my phone. I mean seriously, I hate this game but I have no other options . I'm pretty much jobless. No college. NO friends. No bhai to play or tease. NO ammi to irritate and no abbu to team up and play pranks on ammi. SOOOOO boring. 

      I plug in my head phones and prop my legs on the coffee table . I put the song Afraid by the Neighbourhood and turn up the volume. I see a movement in my peripheral vision . I look up and see Raftar seated in a seat opposite to me. I raise my eyebrows and he starts talking . But I cant hear him. since i have the head phones under my Hijab he doesn't know know that I cant listen to him. I pull out the buds . 

" ya so what were you saying Raftar? " he looks at me like i'm crazy. 

what's his problem?

"you need something?" I ask again since he doesn't start. 

He huffs out in exasperation. 

AH-haan boy its me who has to huff out in exasperation not you buddy.

" um... them is this party ... A ... charity function where all business man come. Its in the evening. so get ready by 6'oclock." 

ah ah buddy you don't get to order me around. 

 " you really have no manners. You dont get to order me around Raftar . Ask me. then maybe Ill think ." 

i hold my chin up to show some attitude. He huffs out again. 

jerk.

 just hope he asks you khushbu. you don't want to play Rapunzel in this big mansion. 

"um khushbu would you please do the honors of coming with me ? "

hmm, not bad.My subconscious nods in approval. 

not bad? he was being sarcastic? cant you see that.I growl out at her in irritation. 

fine! sit here . Be a barbie Rapunzel and braid your hair oh and play that pathetic candy crush. she turns her way dramatically. 

             what Im I gonna do if he leaves alone? oh I would be bored to death. I turn towards him to see him staring at me with a wired lovey dovey look. Jerk.

" um. ahem. "this seems to have brng him out of his day dream. he clears his throat. fine ok. ill come. " I say with attitude, like im doing him a favor and actually I am doing him a favor.

lier lier pants on fire .  my stupid subconscious starts singing. 

    ok what ever maybe im having a plus point with this but im never gonna give him that satisfaction. 

he starts to get up from his seat to leave but I stop him . 

" um Raftar?" he sits back in his seat .