Date Gone Wrong

RECAP
My hands somehow find their way towards his hair, which I have been longing to do for such a long time. I start playing with his hair, and a moan escapes Beau's mouth in the process.

Beau's hands find their way towards my hips, he pulls me even closer to him, so that I am now straddling his waist.

I find myself letting out a sigh of content, as his lips make their way towards my neck.

Before I can even think about stopping a certain realisation crosses my mind.

I am kissing BEAU BROOKS, in a Ferris Wheel while the fireworks are still going.

Why does it feel so feel so good, but hurt so bad?

------------------

Cassie's POV

Beau licks my lips begging for entrance which I decline.

"Cassie." Beau says, as he lets out a frustrated groan.

Beau quickly grabs ahold of me, and pushes me against the cart of the ferris wheel.

I don't know if it was the sudden contact or that I had finally gotten some sense knocked into me, quite literally.

I struggle to get out of Beaus grip, as I try and wriggle my hands out. I manage to get my hands out of his grip, but that only leads to his hands making their way to my waist.

I place my hands on his chest, making some distance between us but he just pulls me closer.

Beau then starts trailing tiny kisses down my neck which feel incredibly amazing, i am trying my hardest right now not to moan in pleasure.

I feel Beau's hands find their way underneath my top and slide under my bra.

That's it i have to stop this, so i did the only thing I could, I pushed Beau with all my might and i must have caught him off gaurd because he actually fell and tumbled over, hiting his head on the seat on the way down .

His face was priceless, it was full of shock and just so amusingly hilarious.

Beau lets out a fustrated scream and rubs his head.

"WTF CASSIE, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT ?"

"I .. Uh "

Was all i manged to say before I bursted out laughing.

Everything stops moving suddenly and I realise that the Ferris Wheel has ended.

The guy unlocks the door to the Ferris Wheel and a angry Beau suddenly gets off leaving me behind.

"BEAU , BEAU, BEAU, BEAU".

I scream but its too late his gone.

OHH CRAPP i realise to myself, HIS MY RIDE HOME

Isn't life a joy, i think to myself sarcasticly.

_______________________________________________

Beau's POV (YAY FINALLY HAHA)

As soon as the guy unlocks the door to the ferris wheel, I walk out angrily leaving Cassie behind.

Why must things be so complicated, it's already been a week and I have just kissed Cassie, today !!

We haven't even got very physical yet, i dont know how much longer i can last, Beau Junior needs some action, if you know what I mean.

I need to clear my head and sort some things out, which is why i don't want to be around Cassie right now.