Sorry darl

I really gotta stop being lazy and start walking again, but lets see how long that's gonna last.

Today has been a long day, I'm just so glad that another school day is over. I let out a sigh of relief as my familiar neighbor hood comes into my view. I'm not that far away now, yes! I've forgotten how peaceful it is walking home since I've been getting lifts from either mum, Fiona or Beau.

Just the thought of his name brings back today's events, I still don't know what to think or feel about it, I'm a bit all over the place at the moment.

Cassie... will you be my girlfriend?

Those 6 words ruined my day.

Okay not really... I mean I was definitely surprised but on the inside I was thrilled. But what do I do, I literally run off on him and leave him standing there.

Okay... that may be a little funny now that I think about it, but I bet it'll replay over my head at night when I'm trying to sleep and it won't be funny then.

Did I just jinx myself?

I hope not.

How on earth am I going to face Beau tomorrow? I groan to myself, at the mess that I've put myself in. I can't open up to him, I have already had my heart broken by Matt and he still haunts me. I promised myself I wouldn't let my guard down again, but what do I do?

I fall for the player.

Good one Cassie, you're on a roll.

Thinking back on my attitude and actions ever since school started, I just don't know what on earth got into me. I don't even know why I like Beau so much, like yeah... his attractive there's no doubt about that but that's not why. There are plenty of attractive men out there.

It was his goofy side, when he wasn't being so cocky. It was that sincere smile of his, where his eyes would shine bright and the happiness would spread from his mouth to his entire face. That glimpse that I got of his caring, loving side that left me wanting more only to be disappointed.

Then there's the way he makes me feel, it's indescribable and I've never felt something like this before not even previously with my ex

Then there's the way he makes me feel, it's indescribable and I've never felt something like this before not even previously with my ex. It's this feeling inside of me, that I have no control over. But it's there and it's because of Beau, it's all for him.

Does he even like me?

I mean he is a man whore after all, so for me to think that he would just drop the act and change his ways just for me is childish, selfish and just plain self centered.

I can't change him, no one can....except for himself of course and by the looks of it I doubt he would want to change his ways. I mean....come on, why would he? When his living the luxurious life, with girls left right and center falling hopelessly in love with him. He gets the desire, the love, the sex and the satisfaction to break their hearts and feel all high and glory.