What have i done ??

Cassie's POV

I walk away from Beau feeling satisfied but stupid, what have I done? Why on earth did I agree to go on a date with him? Nothing good will come out of this date, what if I develop feelings for him.

Okay now I'm just being stupid, there's no way that I could ever develeop feelings for him. But what if I could? No I can't and I won't, I shake my head as if to try and shake the thoughts out of my head.

I mean I find him very attractive, hot, unbelievable sexy that he might as well be a sex god but that's not the point. One thing though that I know for sure is I don't love him, honestly I don't even like him. But if  I develop feelings for him, even the tiniest of feelings everything will change and I won't be able to help myself. But I won't have to worry about that, because I'm not going to fall for his trap, I know who he is so there's no way for him to win I won't allow it.

I stop in my tracks as a certain realization hits me, what am I supposed to wear? Clothing wise and makeup wise and jewelry wise and now I'm panicking and its all his fault! Hmm...  I might have to ask Emma for some suggestions she could help me out with what to wear and the jewellery to match.

Fiona can do my makeup for me since she is practically a makeup guru,  but I don't want it over the top just some natural makeup. I don't want Beau knowing I am going to all this trouble,  just to look good on our "so called date".Then there's the other worry of  how I am going to tell Fiona and Emma that I am going to go on a date with Beau, without them screaming and squealing. There going to make a big deal out of it which I most definitely don't want.

I still have 15 minutes before the bell rings, so I head back to the cafeteria where Emma and Fiona are sitting. I still can't believe I spent most of my lunch with Beau, I am surprised when I walk over to our table only to see not just Fiona and Emma but Beaus gang all sitting at our table. AT OUR table, what are they doing there?

PLEASE DONT BE THERE BEAU, PLEASE DONT BE THERE! God must hate me right now or must just love me suffering because of course Beau is sitting there as well. How did he get there so fast I only just got here now?

I would go sit next to Emma but James is sitting next to her, and I can't go to Fiona either because Luke is sitting there. Great just great! oh but it gets worse guess where the only empty seat is? Besides Beau, yep besides BEAU BROOKS.

Talk about karma....

Fiona's POV

Cassie starts to walk away with Beau, and I can't help but awe because they look so cute together if I must say so myself. I feel like teasing her a bit, so I start to make kissy faces as she is walking away with Beau.

Oh is she mad she gives me the look that I know so well, which is 'you are so going to pay for that'. I turn back to face Emma about to tell her some interesting news. 

However someone clears their throat behind us, and I quickly turn around in shock coming into eye contact with all of Beau's friends just staring at us.

''Oh right haha I forget you guys were still here" I laugh, and Emma cracks up beside me.

"We;; isn't that just lovely "James replies, takes a seat next to Emma. I send a wink to Emma and I get a glare in return.

Luke casually takes a seat next to me and I am dying inside, as his shoulder brushes against mine for a slight second once he takes a seat. Jai takes a seat next to me my other side, and Daniel sits next to Emma on the other side of her. So now there is only 2 seats left, I guess when Cassie gets back she will have to sit next to Beau.

Thats if the two ever come back...

Emma, Daniel and James are deep in a conversation taking about something I have no idea about. I think there talking about Fifa or something. I stare at the three of them completely confused.