Meeting Nonna and Gina

I'm so sorry guys for the long wait, you guys are so supportive, I love it when you comment it makes me feel like this story is worth it so THANK YOU SO MUCH! It really means so much to me, more then you could imagine. Anyways I'm so sorry I took so long, I have just been so busy with school work and yeah but I promise the updates will be quicker I will try! I should really shut up now HAHHAHAHA enjoy :' ) xx

Recap:

I look at my surroundings and there are so many cars parked at Beau's nonnas house, their either visitors or his family.

I'm not very good at meeting new people, I feel my heart beating fast in my chest am I prepared to meet Beau's family?

I open the car door and get out as well. I see Beau running towards the door of the house already screaming "NONNA NONNA IM HERE".

I chuckle to myself as he knocks on the door excitedly.

------------------------------------------------------

Cassie's POV

A elderly woman opens the door with a shocked expression, "Beau" she screams as she embraces Beau in a huge hug.

I hear Beau chuckling at his grandma, as he tries to wriggle out of her tight embrace.

I stand at the driveway awkwardly leaning on Beau's parked car, not knowing whether I should stay standing here and wait for Beau to call me, or if I should just make my way towards the front door, where Beau and his Nonna are.

I decide to go with just waiting there awkwardly, since I don't feel brave enough to walk where Beau is by myself. I feel really shy and self conscious especially walking into a room full with Beau's family, I mean I don't know these people and who's knows what I could do to humiliate myself.

Beau hasn't glanced my way once since his got here, I don't know whether I should just go back home or not, maybe his having second thoughts about taking me here.

My breathing quickens as Beau walks inside the house, oh shit what am I supposed to do now?

I start humming the beat to one of the songs that just randomly came to mind when seconds later the front door opens, revealing Beau smiling embarrassed and cheekily at me.

-------------------------------------------------

Fiona's POV

By the fifth ring I end the call, I wonder what Cassie's doing, she normally answers her phone, hmm she must be busy.

Ugh I really wanted to do some thing with her, she is always able to change my mood and I wanted to talk to her about Jeremy and just let it all out. She has such great advice and she really listens and cares about what I have to say.

I guess I could call Emma I mean she is our friend as well, but I just don't feel as comfortable with her as I am with Cassie.

I still sometimes miss the days when it was just me and Cassie, but who am I to judge. Emma is apart of our friendship group I might as well do something with her.

She might not even answer anyway, I dial her number and it keeps on ringing I guess she's busy to. Just as I am about to hang up she answers cheerfully.

"FIONA!" She exclaims surprised.

"Hey Emma I'm pretty bored, I was just wondering I if you would like to do something." I ask shyly. I know I shouldn't be shy around her but I still am sometimes without Cassie around.

"Yeah sure I'm pretty bored as well actually" she chuckles.

"So what do you want to do?" She's asks through the phone.