Sleepover

"She's not answering we can't go in what if she's in trouble?" Fiona furrows her eyebrows half worried and another part of her using it as an excuse to back out.

"Nice try she's fine, now stop making excuses and lets go in." Emma chuckles, grabbing a hold of Fiona's arm and pulling her along inside.

"No wait, at least let me send her a text." Fiona frowns using it to waste sometime, which gladly works.

"Fine, but be quick! Don't write a long lovey dovey text."

Fiona slowly types each letter, purposely to annoy Emma. It works, instantly Emma snatches Fiona's phone off of her and types " with super cool sexy Emma bye". She presses send, turns the phone completely off and hands it back to Fiona.

"Get ready to have some fun!" Emma squeals, grabbing Fiona as they walk into the entrance of the club.

The smell of alcohol lingering the club, drunk men with beer swaying to the music, along with couples dancing. There are groups of men and women dancing and some women grinding on men. Sexy bartenders selling drinks at the bar and creeps lurking at the club. Just some of the many things happening in the one bar, Fiona starts to really doubt her decision on going to the club, however they're already inside now and they have just arrived. With Emma's stubbornness Fiona knows they won't be leaving any time soon.

I can't believe the fake ID's Emma used for us actually worked, Fiona thinks to herself. Meanwhile Emma pulls Fiona further along inside the club.

Emma guides Fiona towards the middle of the dance floor, from experience Emma always loved the middle.

Within minutes Emma lets loose, blending in with the crowd. She dances crazily to the upbeat music, not caring what anyone thinks of her or what she looks like. Pulling her hair tie from her tight ponytail, she lets her hair loose, swaying her hips to the music. She blends in perfectly with the crowd, whereas Fiona looks like a fish pulled out of the sea.

You haven't even had anything to drink yet and your already psycho at the dance floor, Id like to know what you would be like drunk then. Fiona thinks to herself but is interrupted when a stranger knocks into her.

"Sorry" he murmurs as he makes his way out of the crowded dance area, towards the bar.

"Fiona, this wasn't my idea of fun, if your not going to get your butt next to me and dance." Emma pouts, while still swaying her hips to the music.

"I don't dance" Fiona shouts over the music, crossing her arms.

"Everybody can dance!" Emma screams, she abruptly stops dancing and places her hands on her hips.

"Well you obviously haven't met me." Fiona snickers to herself.

Within seconds Emma is by Fiona's side with an unamused expression, "You are going to dance, forget about Jeremy and we are going to have the time of our life understood?"

However Emma doesn't give Fiona time to answer as she grabs her arms and drags her to where she was previously dancing.

____________________________

Cassie's POV

"Thank you again, for letting me stay in your wonderful home" I say to Vincenzo as he walks into the room, carrying a handful of different blankets.

"Are all those blankets for me?" I gape at how many there are, there's got to be at least 6 different blankets.

"Of course they are, it gets very chilly at night." He laughs, placing them on the ground and one by one neatly setting up the bed for me to sleep in.