I I Did It....

Cassie's POV

I take a deep breath as I prepare for what I am about to say to them both. Fiona and Emma are staring back at me with curious filled eyes. 

I know I shouldn't keep them waiting especially Fiona, since she is not a patient person at all. I still remember a couple of years ago when it was around about the time of her birthday. I told Fiona I had already brought her birthday gift. 

After that Fiona wouldn't stop bugging me literally, she would ask me every minute for clues to what it is but I would always answer with no. She would keep begging me to give her the present the day before her birthday, because she said that she wouldn't be able to wait supposedly one more day.

 She  got so upset at me but she ended up getting her present a day early since I couldn't handle her whining anymore. Lets just say Fiona isn't a patient person and end it there.

I start to smile widely remembering the memories of Fiona and I. This was before Emma joined along but now us three are close as ever and I wouldn't have it any other way!

"What are you smiling about?" Emma says nudging my elbow. 

"Just the memories" I say sighing. 

"I'm not a patient person Cassie, you of all people should know that!" Fiona whines. 

This leads to Emma laughing while Fiona grumbles. 

"Okay guys I think I'm ready" I say sighing. 

"THANK THE LORD" Fiona screams out of joy. 

"Okay but before I do tell you this guys I just want you to know that I have no idea why I did this I was stupid! Please don't hate me guys!" 

"Cassie did you murder someone?" Emma asks jokingly all though she does have worry in her voice. 

I shake my head while smiling, "No guys nothing like that at all but I'm serious this is bad!" 

I take a deep breath as I prepare for what I am about to say.

Beau's POV

The vomiting is gone, that must be good right? 

I think to myself but no the headache I have now is just as bad!

My eye lids feel very heavy and start to drop ever so slowly. 

Suddenly I am awakened by a huge thud noise coming from one of the boys rooms. 

Oh god please not tonight, I think to myself in frustration. 

I decide to ignore it but it is hard when you can hear moaning coming from upstairs. First I hear a very deep one coming from one of the twins. I am thinking it's Jai but I am proved wrong when he comes walking down the stairs. 

I send him a disgusted look, "Their really doing it up there?" I ask. 

"Yep wouldn't want to go up there if I was you." Jai says. 

"Mmm well I need some sleep so I'm going to bed."

"In you bed?" Jai asks concerned.

"Nah in mums bed, OF COURSE MY BED DICKHEAD!" 

"Wouldn't want to sleep there if I was you" Jai says smirking. 

"THERE NOT!" I scream angry as ever. 

"They sure are bro" Jai says giving me a sympathetic look while making his way to the fridge.

I get up and make my way to my room angry as ever, ignoring the pain coming from my head because I have better things to sort out.