I feel like shit

It's short I know and I'm sorry! But I wanted to at least give you guys something while I write a longer and more eventful next chapter. Thank you so much for all the support, I really can't thank you enough you guys are just super awesome and I love you all! Anyways... I'll let you guys read, and I will be updating again very soon :) xx

Cassie's POV

"Here I was thinking you wouldn't be back for dinner!" Mum exclaims, as soon as I walk into the house through the front door.

"I wasn't planning to." I jokinly laugh, taking a seat on the livingroom table.

"How was Gina?" Mum asks, just as I place a mouthful of lasagna into my mouth.

"She was good." I mutter, quickly
swallowing before wiping my face with a napkin.

I place another mouthful into my mouth, only to find my stomach unsettling. I eat some more lasagna, but the pain increases.

"Don't you like it?" Mum interrupts, with a sad look on her face.

"No.. no it's really good!" I say, but wince at the pain in my stomach.

"It's okay, do you want me to make you something else?" Mum smiles, making me feel bad so I take a couple more mouthfulls.

"It's not that it's just-" I begin to say, only to stop midsentece because of the pain in my stomach.

"It's just what?" Mum says looking at me concerned.

"My stomach really hurts." I groan in fustraton, standing up from the chair.

"OH." Mum exclaims, a look of realisation crossing her face.

"You can come back later if you want, are you okay or do you want something to help with the pain?" Mum asks me, just as she walks into the kitchen.

"Uhh... I'll see if I can handle it, I'm going to go for a lie down for a bit." I sigh running my fingers through my hair, before walking down the hallway and into my room.

I lay on my bed, with my hand over my stomach. I had forgotten how bad the pain usually is. Oh shit...I need to put a pad on just incase my period comes, how did I nearly forget?

I quickly run into the bathroom, and grab a pad from one of the drawers. Removing it from the packet, I run into the toilet.

I let out a sigh of relief, as I walk out of the toilet and wash my hands even though I didn't even go to the toilet I just put the pad on.

Now I won't have to worry if it comes tomorrow morning, I lay down on my bed, tossing and turning as I try and fnd a comfortable position that reduces the pain.

After a while, I get comfortable and I try not to move too much, as I feel my eyelids slowly become heavier and heavier.

__________________________

"CASSIE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE AGA-" Mum screams, only to be interrupted by me runnning out of my bed and into the bathroom.

"Well that was easier then I expected." I hear mum say, before I run over towards the toilet.

I feel the vomit rise in my throat, and before I know it I am emptying out my contents from last night.

"Hunny are you alright?" I hear my mums voice, before my hair is pulled back and out of the way.

I continue to vomit, unti there is nothing left. I wipe my mouth, before sitting down on the tiles and resting my head against the wall.

"I feel like shit." I groan, knocking my head against the wall.

"I'll let the school know that you won't be in today." Mum softly says, rubbing my back before walking out of the toilet and dissapearing down the hallway.

Nothing... I stare in surprise as I look at the pad I had put on yesterday. It's definitely on it's way, but I just wish it would come already!

I slowly walk out of the toilet, wash my hands and give my mouth a good rinse before making my way back to bed. I cuddle up to the blankets, and take deep breaths as I try and fall back asleep.

I wake up, and notice that the pain has subsided. I jump out of bed, and look at the time astonished. 1 O clock? That can't be right!

"Mum!' I call out, but there is not answer.

"Muuuuuum!" I try again, but the house seems awfully quiet.

"MUM!" I scream, walking out of my room and into the loungeroom.

I walk into the kitchen, and thats when I notice a piece of paper sitting on the counter. I quickly walk over to it, I pick up the paper and I notice my mums neat hand writing straight away.

Gone shopping for some groceries, but I think you will still be sleeping when I get back. If not, hope you are feeling a little beter hunny, take some neurofen and I shouldn't be gone for too long xx

I notice that she also left two pills for me to take, and I can't help but smile. I grab the tablets and put them back in the case they came from since the pain has gone for now.

It's very strange... but I'm not complaining.

There is a knock at the door, and I jump at the sudden noise.