Oh Hell No

Cassie's POV

I am now in sitting in Beau's car while he drives me home.

The car is filled with silence and it feels so awkward right now.

I am thinking of saying something to ease the tension between us, but i don't know what to say.

I hear Beau clear his throat so maybe he will talk instead.

"So did you enjoy yourself today ? " Beau asks, taking a glance my way.

"Uhh yeah i guess i was suprised actually "

"Suprised, oh you were more then suprised, you couldn't take your hands off me"

"Pfftt your getting way ahead of your self man whore, I COULD SO KEEP MY HANDS OFF YOU !!

"Why so defensive Cassie geezz " Beau says lifting both his hands up in surender.

"Beau keep your hands on the steering wheel you idiot do you want to get us both killed !! "

" Oh i see your a goody goody ehh, So what would happen if i start speeding" Beau looks at me amused.

"Dont you dare, keep your eyes on the road you idiot, Im too young to die ! "

"YESH CASSIE, dont you trust me ?"

"Of course not, your a manwhore, an idiot, a reckless driver and not to mention your a bad ass who doesnt pay attention to the rules "

All of a sudden Beau starts laughing, why on Earth is he laughing ?

I am so confued right now :/

"You know you are the first girl to ever say that to my face, i find that so hilarious but so interesting.

"Yeah well im not like most girls that you have slept with, now can you take me to the safety of my home !! "

"Beau suddenly turns to me, his eyes glaring into mine.

"You don't think your safe with me" He asks with all seriuousness in his voice.

"I uhh n-no.. y-yess n-noo. I stuter

"well Im waiting" Beau says waiting for my responce.

"Nevermind"

"ANSWER THE DAYUUM QUESTION CASSIE" Beau screams.

I start shaking violently and my hands start to tremble, Beau screaming at me just reminded me of a time I wanted to forget !!

A time where I was abused mentally and physically...

I start to cry silently, tears overfolwing my face. While i rememeber the time where my life was a living hell.

When I thought I had no reason to live, all those memories that I have tried so hard to forget have come back to haunt me.

I try to breathe but it seems like I am gasping for air.

Beau is still driving, but he takes one of his hands off the steering wheel to grab my hand.

But just before he can I flinch and pull away quickly.

I turn to face him when all of a sudden !

BEAUU WATCH OUT " I scream pointing towards the car that is heading straight towards us.

Beau quickly steers the other way to which the driver is heading and we miss the car by just an inch which isn't much at all.

"WOW THAT WAS CLOSE PHEWW " Beau says calmly.