Now kiss me

This chappie is dedicated to @L0ttieBrooks, it's her birthday on Saturday which is tomorrow from where I am, so Happy birthday for tomorrow! I hope you have an amazing day filled with laughter, happiness and get spoiled with prezzies.

RECAP:

"THAT'S MY PHONE, HE JUST TOOK MY FUCKING PHONE!" Fiona screams, she looks from where he was walking, but now his completely gone and out of sight. I would have got him, she thinks to herself.

Little did Fiona know that by that one simple action, she has put not only herself but Cassie in danger. If Fiona had known what was to come, she wouldn't have listened to Emma and she would have tackled him to the ground, but she didn't know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie's POV

I wake up by the sound of a vibration, I turn my head seeing my phone instantly light up. Ugh someone is ringing me.

I turn over to my side, trying not to disturb Beau from his sleep. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the bright lighting. It's hard to move since Beau's arm is tightly holding onto my waist, but I manage to slightly wriggle out of his hold on me.

I lazily pick up my phone, "Hello?"

"CASSIE!" A voice screams from excitement, I instantly know who it is and I smile even though she won't be able to see me.

"Yes Fiona, whats up? OH you missy have some explaining to do!" I exclaim but then lower my voice, slowly turning to face Beau. I calm down realizing that I haven't woken him up.

I scoot over a bit further away from the bed, his loosely arm wrapped around my waist falls right beside me. I watch amazed that he hasn't woken up yet, he must be one of those heavy sleepers.

"Oh I don't even want to remember last night, I have the worst hangover!" Fiona groans and I shake my head chuckling.

"That's what happens when you drink fi-"

"Oh and don't try calling me, I'm talking from Emma's phone. My phone was taken."

"YOU PHONE WAS STOLEN?" I ask in shock.

"Yeah.. Look I really can't be bothered explaining the whole story right now, but I'll tell you everything at school tomorrow I promise!" Fiona sighs.

I'm not the most patient person, but I can wait it's only one day. I'm not going to force it out of Fiona, she will tell me tomorrow.

"Oh school," I mumble quietly, my once chirpy mood now ruined.

"Aw sorry to ruin your mood, better knowing now then realizing later tonight though!" Fiona's laughter fills up the phone.

"So I am curious as to what you got up to last ni-" Fiona doesn't even get to finish her sentence, as I suddenly squeal into the phone, once two muscular hands grab me by the waist. I am pulled towards a muscular chest with strong hands hugging me from behind.

"Mmm I could definitely get used to waking up to you every morning," Beau's husky, deep morning voice says holding onto me tighter, not enough to hurt but enough to keep me by his side.

"CASSIE WHO'S BED ARE YOU IN RIGHT NOW?" Fiona screams into the phone, I don't even have the phone held towards my ear and her voice blasts through the phone.

I can't control the blush that slowly makes it's way onto my face, making my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"Ummmm." I reply flushed.

"Cassie Nora Johnson, did you have sex?" Fiona squeals through the phone, she's getting a little to excited about this. You'd think she would be mad, since it would be my second time, that is if we actually did have sex which we didn't, I chuckle to myself.