She was with me

This chapter is dedicated to dont_mess_ for her continuous supportive comments thank you so much seeing your comments on every chapter fills me with so much warmth and motivates me even more to write faster. Also I would like to give a shoutout to just_nicxle for her continuous voting support lately on my chapters especially yesterday it definitely doesn't go unnoticed so thank you and hope your enjoying the story so far it means a lot and if your into Ariana Grande or 5 Sos you should check out her stories :)

"Now how about we get out of here?" Beau suddenly interrupts, his teeth gleaming with joy as I look up at him longingly.

"Sounds good to me." I smile back at him, but I don't intend to make a move as I gaze up at him and admire his features.

"So uh are you going to get up or..?" Beau trails off, looking down at me with complete and uttermost amusement.

"Or what?" I reply back, a lazy grin edging it's way onto my face, as I stare at him with complete fascination.

"Come on let's get going." Beau laughs, handing both of his hands out in front of me which I stare at in hesitation before gladly accepting them.

With Beau's assistance I am swiftly pulled up and onto my feet in a matter of moments. With the warmth of his hands lingering some sense is suddenly knocked into me, and I abruptly remove my hands from his and wipe my sweaty palms on my thighs.

I don't miss the frazzled emotion expressed by Beau, but he immediately recollects himself into a neutral demeanor before I can explore it further.

As we walk out of the classroom my eyes wander over to the large bin clearly situated at the front of the classroom.

"Beau there was a bin right there you doofus!" I scream out in laughter, making light of the situation.

Beau turns his head over to the bin, and once his eyes land on it genuine embarrassment takes over his features.

"I swear it wasn't there before." Beau continues to stare at the bin bewildered.

"Yeah yeah come on let's just get out of here." I laugh grabbing his toned arm and pulling him along with me.

"NO seriously I didn't even see it, I was too focused on looking for a bucket that it didn't even occur to me to hand you a bin. Man that would have been a lot more easier than looking for a goddamn bucket." Beau laughs along with me foolishly shaking his head, when suddenly I stop in my tracks.

With my grip on Beau's arm he suddenly notices my shift in movement, and is pulled to an abrupt stop. From the corner of my eyes I notice Beau studying the serious expression now occupying my face, before he follows my gaze to discover a fuming Fiona in our field of vision and a not so angry Emma awkwardly smiling back at us.

No words are spoken between Fiona and I, but the thick tension between us is evident. Beau spares a glance between Fiona and I before settling his eyes on me looking like he's deep into his own thoughts.

"Where were you?" Emma speaks up, slicing the thick tension and directing her eyesight to myself only.

"I needed some time to myself." I instantly lie, when suddenly I notice Fiona's eyes dangerously wander over to my arm wrapped around Beau's, causing a displeased frown to take over her features.

"No she-" Beau begins to speak up, but I cut him off by immediately digging my nails into his arm to shut him up.

"She wasn't by herself... she was with me." Beau finishes off, smoothly covering up my previous sickness, and I relax my hand now giving his arm a little comforting pat.