Can I have a...

Unedited

Hello my lovelies, you guys are seriously so amazing, I can't thank you enough! I logged into wattpad yesterday went onto the profile of the bet and was astonished. 300K READS AHHHH YOU GUYS, the comments that I get on this story are just wonderful. Never did I ever even imagine that I would get any readers and here I am so thankful for each and every single one of you! I could seriously write a full length chapter just about how much I love you guys, how thankful I am with you putting up with my irregular updates, silly grammar mistakes and cliff hangers. I tried to make this chappie extra longer for you guys, thank you again and I will stop blabbing before I can't stop, love you all :')

The beautiful sound of the school bell echoes throughout the classroom, causing cheers from the students in my class. Math at the end of the day how cruel, it may not be the end of a school week since it's a Wednesday afternoon but it is the end of a school day.

I let out an exasperated sigh of content and push back some loose stray curls from my ponytail, before collecting my heavy books and pencil case and making my way down the hallway.

I shove my books in my locker and pack up my bag, what no note this time? I think to myself grinning as I swing my bag over my shoulder. My eyes lay on my blazer and I frown, I furrow my eyebrows as I try to think back to this morning when I lazily shoved it into my locker.

Oh shit... right that note! That reminds me I need to read that pointless note that Fiona handed to me yesterday, I rummage through my bag trying to find it only to realize I left it at home on my bedside table and spent countless minutes trying to look for it.

I grunt and run my fingers through ponytail before being interrupted by a figure lounging towards me, before I can even react my whole body is being squished into a tightening hug. I let out a deep release of breath as the person finally lets me go, and I look up only to find an enlightened Fiona staring back at me.

"Hello to you too." I chuckle, taking a few steps forward before we both walk out of the school hallways with our school bags on our shoulders.

"You forgot I'm picking you up didn't you missy?" Fiona shakes her head laughing.

"I did not!" I scoff, folding my arms persuasively, Fiona stares back at me in disbelief and I let out a sigh "Okay maybe I might have, but it's only because I don't want to go."

"Cassie I'm here for you, we're in this together. Don't you want to find out if.." Fiona stops mid sentence, she starts looking in all directions panicked before letting a sigh of relief and edging closer towards me. "If... if.... if you're pregnant." Fiona finishes off in a half whisper.

"I do." I bite my lip, "But then I don't." I mutter, before Fiona gives me a long hug. She slowly lets go of the embrace and I take a deep breath in.

"Now are we going to stand here like weirdos or get in the car?" I retort smiling, before snatching her keys out of her hands, and clicking the remote.

We place both our school bags in the boot, before I make my way into the passenger seat, whereas Fiona jumps into the driver seat, "If you don't want to go to the pharmacy I completely understand we can go another day." Fiona worriedly says placing both of her hands on the steering wheel as I fiddle with her keys in my hands.

I mean we could go another day but what good would that do? It would only delay the visit and add to my worries. I notice Fiona starts frantically looking beside her.

"Where are they?" Fiona mutters to herself, as she searches the pockets of her sport tracksuit pants.

"What are you looking for?" I laugh at her puzzled state.