A Date with Beau Brooks

WARNING SOME MATURE SCENES

Cassie's POV

"YOU HAVE A WHAT? WITH HIM?!" Fiona screams out of excitement, as we exit the classroom. She quickly grabs ahold of my arm, stopping me from walking any further.

"Yess Fifi I have a date with Beau, honestly I don't even know why I agreed to it."I sigh, I managed to avoid the subject during English but now that we are walking out I won't hear the end of it.

I didn't think Beau would tell everyone, at least not yet I wanted to tell them by myself. But no he has to say it in front of everyone, I wouldn't be suprised if the whole schools knows, knowing high school gossip travels fast.

"I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME I KNEW IT" Emma screams, way to loudly for my liking.

"Emma calm down everyone can hear you," I quitely say, shushing her.

Then there is silence.... they have stopped talking about it, hmm maybe I was wrong about them. They can let things go, maybe... just maybe, they wont tease me as much as I thought they would I was just over reacting.

We all start to walk to our last period for the day, thank god for that as Fiona keeps on staring at me.

Emma joins in and they are now both looking at me very mischievously. They are up to something I can tell, but what?

The feeling of uncertainty is what scares me.

"One, two, three four," Fiona suddenly says, and I look at her confused.

"Cassie and Beau sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marrriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. Suckin' his thumb, wettin' his pants doin' the naked baby dance. That's not all, that's not all, Daddy's drinking alcohol." Emma and Fiona sing rather loudly.

Oh my god I cant believe they are singing this right now, it can't get anymore embarrassing then this it just can't!

I finally thought it was over, but no it keeps on going. There like a broken radio that sings the same song over and over again on repeat.

"Cassie loves Beau, Cassie loves Beau." Fiona screams, waving her hands in the air like a maniac.

"I DO NOT!" I scream back at Fiona, crossing my arms.

"Are you sure about that babe?" I hear someone say behind me, in his husky, deep voice. I feel him breathing over my shoulder, where sudden goosebumps appears.

Okay this somehow just got a whole lot worse!

I know who he is without even turning around, turn around to face him and I am not suprised to see that it is Beau staring back at me.

"How much of that did you hear?" I ask him embarassed as I point towards Fiona and Emma.

"Enough to know that you love me, we had sex, had a baby and I apparently drink alcohol." Beau replies smirking his stupid hot smirk.

"OH crap" I mutter face palming myself.

"Theres no need to be embarrassed Cassie, if you wanted to have sex with me you could of just told me and we can still make it happen," Beau says as he hovers over me.

Beau closes the gap between us and I can feel his buddy stiffening. OHHH CRAP. I notice that his zipper is undone as well thats just great.

I quickly turn to face up and look at him in the eyes, hoping he doesn't realise I was looking down there.Suddenly I realise that we are so close that our lips are just centimetres apart, I could kiss him right here right now if i wanted to, all i have to do is lean in.

Beau closes his eyes, oh crap his going to kiss me what to do? what do I do?

He starts leaning in, and thats when I start panicking i just cant let him win that easily. I am not an easy girl, that he can have wrapped around his finger to please him.

Beau will have to try harder then that, to get a kiss from me, so i say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Beau your zipper is undone".

His eyes open so fast and widen in shock, well this is embaressing why on Earth did I have to say that out of all things i could have said, WHY CASSIE WHY?

However Beau returns to his normal flirty state in no time.

"Well Cassie i would like to know why you were looking down there in the first place" He grins, licking his lips.

I can feel my face heating up from embaressment, so I tilt my head towards the ground and stare at my shoes like they are the most amazing things in the world.

"Well maybe I wouldnt have to if I didnt feel your buddy$ down there stiffening gees man control yourself!"

"Do I really make you that excited Beau?" I ask while making sure to tilt my head to the side a bit and step closer to him.

I feel his breathing quicken, and it make me feel good to know that i can have that effect on him. I am independeant women, I like being in control.

But before I know it, all of a sudden Beau grabs ahold of me by the waist, and slams me up against someones locker.

OOOO thats going to leave a mark.

Beau grinds his hips against mine slowly, while pinning my arms above my head. He leans down ever so slowly, gently whispering in my ear, his voice deep and raspy, barely audiable, as his hot breath dances along the skin of my neck.

"You wanna say that again, babe ? "

*************

Heey guys this is it for chapter 4 !!

I hope it was alright and again sorry for the spelling mistakes

Loveee you all enjoy byeee

Claudia xoxo