What's got you so happy?

Hello guys, I am alive and well!

I'm not entirely happy with this chapter, but you guys have waited long enough and my updating schedule had gotten way out of hand. I don't know about you, but lately time has just been passing me by so quickly! Okay this is getting longer than I had intended OOPS, anyways I did want to add a few more things but I'll just have to include it in the next chapter no biggie :')

Enjoy your night, day or afternoon wherever you are.

I love you all chickas xx

PS I'm really sorry that it took me this long to update, I feel awful but I'm only human

I didn't expect to get much sleep last night, but considering I went to bed straight after dinner I expected to feel better then what I am right now. The unpleasant ringing of my alarm clock fills my ears, causing me to groan and turn the opposite way.

"If you're going to keep sleeping, at least turn that thing off!" Mum shouts from within the hallway.

Slowly rolling over onto my right side, I lift my arm up and hit the snooze button on my alarm clock. It will be going off again soon, but this moment of peace is enough for me to close my eyes again and rest.

I didn't realize that I had fallen back into a deep sleep, until my covers are thrown off me and onto the floor. By my lack of sleep, I can hardly even manage to stay awake.

"You're going to catch cold, get up!" Mum exclaims, before turning off my alarm for me.

"Alright, alright I'm getting up." I huff, swinging my legs out of bed and yawning.

It's all that stupid notes fault, I couldn't sleep because I couldn't get it off my mind. Guess who's back, back again? What on earth is that supposed to mean, I have someone specific in mind but I shake that thought away as I get changed into my school uniform.

It's probably just some joke, I mean it couldn't really be Matt.... could it? I mean he is out of jail, but I've got a restraining order against him so surely he wouldn't risk breaking that. Anyways who knows, they've probably caught him by now or knowing him he'll be up to some sort of mischief landing him back in jail. I smile at the thought of him being locked up in jail again, making me feel safe and sound.

"ARE YOU EVEN DRESSED YET?" Mums alarmed voice yells, as I quickly brush my hair and tie it back with a hair tie.

Without looking in the mirror, I race down the hallway with my bag slung over one of my shoulders. I smile in contempt, wow... for not being a morning person I sure did pretty well.

"What are you smiling at?" I frown confused at my mum, before reaching into the cupboard to grab some snacks for school.

"You haven't looked in the mirror this morning have you?" Mum pauses, while placing her hand in front of her mouth and trying to hold back her laughter. I take a quick glance at her, before I grab the knife from the draw beside me and spread nutella on my sandwich.

"What? I don't get what's so funny." I pout, packing my sandwich away in my bag.

I sneakily lick off the remaining nutella from the knife without my mum noticing before placing the nutella away and making my way over to where she is seated on the couch.

"Honey, your shirt is all messed up" Mum smiles, lifting up my collar and smoothing it out. "There all better"

"It seems like someone forgot about her meeting this morning." I watch the horror spread to my mums face which makes me chuckle, she mutters something under her breath before I gently push her towards the door otherwise she will be late for work.