Sleeping on the oval

Recap:

"But you can't forget about that night" A tiny voice inside of me says which I ignore.

I decide to have a miny nap to clear my thoughts, I lay myself comfortably on the grass.

Fiona turns to face me "Awww someone didn't sleep well last night" Fiona says poking my cheeks.

I flick her away as I try to get comfy, I hear Emma and Fiona start talking again and the last thought before sleep takes over is Emma and Fiona will surely wake me up right?

****************************************************************************************

Fiona's POV

"Am I the only one now that isn't involved with guys yet?" Emma sighs.

"What do you mean?" I ask Emma confused.

"You know, like how Cassie has her eyes on Beau or maybe it's the other way round" She shrugs.

"It does seem that way at the moment with Beau trying to get Cassie's attention, and Cassie denying how she feels." I lower my voice as Cassie turns over in her sleep.

I stare wide eyed at Emma, "Is she awake?" I half whisper to Emma trying not to look back.

"Nope don't worry she's a heavy sleeper we're clear" Emma says as I let out a breath I was holding in.

It's not that I don't want Cassie overhearing our conversation, okay it is that a little, it's just she's very fragile at the moment after the night and all.

She hasn't really been able to process how she feels, she just sticks those feelings and memories towards the back of her mind.

"Sounds like someone else I know" The voice in my head tell me.

"No I am not going to be making this about Luke and I, Jeremy is my boyfriend" I tell the voice in my head.

"Luke and you, wait is something going on between you guys" Emma looks at me her eyes filled with excitement.

"OH GOD NO" I scream.

Why on Earth did I say that out loud, this is definitely a face palm moment

Emma gives me the look, "I'm with Jeremy remember?" I say trying to sound sure about it, I mean he is my boyfriend of course I'm sure about it.

"Sounds to me like you trying to reassure yourself" Emma says looking at me smirking, she doesn't really like Jeremy that much either.

"Cassie Is still sleeping, should we wake her up?" I ask desperately trying to change the conversation.

"Nah I think we should let her sleep for a bit more or she will get cranky" Emma says chuckling, dropping the conversation.

Not another word was mentioned about Luke and I, or my relationship with Jeremy.

Beau's POV

The bell rings signalling that lunch is now over and we should start heading back to classes.

"I have found the most best make out session behind the school, haven't been caught once" Daniel beams with joy.

While Luke and James give Daniel a high five, I glance over to where Emma and Fiona are still seated across from us on the oval.

I chuckle as I watch them try to wake up Cassie, I guess she is a heavy sleeper by the looks of it.

I watch as Fiona shakes her multiple time, and Cassie throws her hands in the air shooing them away, as she turns over in her sleep.

It's quite amusing watching Fiona and Emma, don't even get me started on Cassie, even when she sleeps she is fucking beautiful I just want to hold her, grab her kiss her and just never let her go!

Wait what the hell did I just say?

"Where about is the make out session Dan?" Jai asks,he must be very interested in going there.

"Yeah I'd like to know?" James smirks.

"There is no way I'm telling you imagine if we both go there, I don't know about you guys but I don't want to be making out in the same room as my bros. Daniel shudders at the thought.

"So it's a room then?" Luke smirks.

"Every time I try to ditch classes I always get caught, it's like the teachers have installed a camera inside of me when I was sleeping, so they can watch my every move" Jai wines.

"Awww poor Jai hasn't mastered the sneaking around yet, his too good and too young" I say grabbing him into a headlock and ruffing up his hair.

"Owww let go your messing up my hair I just straightened it this morning" Jai complains fixing strands of his hair and putting them back into place.

"Who straightens their hair, straighteners are for girls" I laugh and James and Daniel join me.

Luke lets out a cough, "Don't tell me you do to" I shout clearly surprised that both my brothers straighten their hair and I never even knew about it until know!

"Guys can use straighteners I mean there's no label saying FOR GIRLS ONLY" Luke states crossing him arms.

"That's my twin" Jai says giving Luke a high five.

We all get up deciding to head to class since we ditched last time, However they all turn to face me when I decide to go a different direction.

"Where are you going classes are this way Beau!" James screams and all the other guys turn to face me, confusion written on all of their faces.

"Uhm well Cassie is over there" I say smirking hoping they will get the hint, I can't help the urge I am feeling to see her.

"Oh you haven't done it yet have you, looks like I will be winning the money after all!" James says fist pumping the air.

"Are you planning on doing it here, oh I am so having sex next time on the oval, that's a great idea bro!" Daniel says smirking.

"NO GUYS NOT HERE! she's not like those sluts remember. I am going slow and romantic I will win her heart and her virginity that way" I state I am such a genius.

The guys leave as I make my way towards Fiona and Emma, who haven't noticed me walking towards them yet.

"Need any help" I ask smirking.

Emma jumps and holds her hands to her heart, "You don't scare people like that you creep!" she says letting out a shaky breath.

"You guys go to class I'll stay here with Cassie, I don't mind I skip class a lot anyways" I say giving them my most friendliest smile.

"Why would we want to leave her with you of all people" Fiona snaps.

"Because I'm one sexy beast" I say since it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"We might just be able to make it if we leave now" Emma shrugs pleading with Fiona.

"She will be fine with me, now go before you two are late" I say waving my arms about to get them to go.

"If you do anything to hurt her while we are gone" Fiona says giving me the evil eye.

"Yeah, yeah I know you will hunt me down and kill me" I say amused.

"Ohhh I will hunt you down alright and once I find you I will stab you multiple times, until you bleed to death then I will cut out all your intestines and display them in a museum. Fiona says giving me the death glare.

I shudder at the thought,she is one scary women.

Cassie's POV

I feel the warm, hot sun beaming over my body as I lay on the cold, hard ground.

The grass is starting to feel really itchy over my arms and legs as I try to move around a bit.

I slowly open my eyes as I try to adjust to the light, the sun is too bright, so I find myself squinting.

I feel someone move beside me, awww Fi stayed with me or is it Emma, maybe both if I'm lucky. Wait I take in my surroundings and I realize I am still at school.

"HOLY SHIT" I scream.

I hear a deep, loud, masculine laugh from beside me, making me turn instantly.

"YOUR NOT FIONA OR EMMA" I scream as I turn to face Beau sitting too close to my liking.

This just makes him laugh even more, I am intrigued as I watch as his nose scrunches together and his dimples suddenly appear when he laughs.

I can't help myself and before I know it I am poking his cheeks. "Dimples" I say smiling madly.

As soon as he makes eye contact with me I regret it, his emerald green eyes piercing through me.

"Really dimples, what about these" He says lifting his shirt and exposing his abs.

I stare at them intently before suddenly looking away embarrassed, "Pull your shirt down you don't want to get sun burnt.

"Looks like you already have gotten sun burnt, your cheeks are so red!" He smirks at me as I blush even more.

Beau suddenly grabs me on the shoulders " On a serious matter, why do you like my dimples so much?" He asks looking at me seriously.

Wow I thought he was going to ask me something more serious what a relief!

"They make you look really cute" I blurt out, but then instantly cover my mouth with both of my hands, my eyes wide open.

Please tell me he didn't hear that, oh god please I beg of you!

"But I don't like being cute" Beau scrunches up his nose.

I just stare at him for a while, studying his features when he interrupts me.

"Tell me I am a sexy beast" He smirks.

"Nope sorry I would but I can't lie" I say smirking.

"Oh you are going to pay for that" He says amusement clear in his eyes.

Before I can process what is going on he lunges towards me, causing my back to hit the floor.

He moves his hands all over my body, at first I am confused thinking he is trying to feel me up, which causes my cheeks to turn into flames.

However I don't realize what he is doing until he reaches my sides just below my hips, I try to jerk away from him, suddenly realizing he has now found my weak spot.

He continues to poke it making me wiggle like crazy, I swear I must look like a worm right now.

I try to wriggle away because it tickles so bad but he just pokes it more, "Tell me I am the sexiest guy you have ever laid eyes on" Beau demands me smirking his devilish smile.

"I will never say that I refuse to!" I say holding my ground, still trying to escape, he will surely get bored of this right, right?

How could I be so wrong, he is seriously really enjoying this, the amusement so clear in his stunning green eyes.

No Cassie no, you have got to stop thinking about his eyes!

Thinking he hasn't tortured me enough he then uses both his hands to poke my sides, Suddenly moving his hands higher he starts to tickle me all over and that is when all hell breaks loose.

"S-stop o-okay o-okay y-you w-win" I gasp out of breath.

"Say it" He looking at me smiling madly.

"Say what" I ask confused, trying to get up but he pulls me back down. 

He smirks at me and I then realize, "Oh that okay um, Beau you are the sexiest guy I have ever laid eyes on" I say out of breath.

"See babe it wasn't that hard now was it" He says as I stare at him angrily.

He removes his hands from my body smirking as I rest my head on the sweet, sweet grass gasping for air, while I can't get his smirk out of my mind!

I lay on the grass for a while just admiring the beautiful sky, it's such a pretty colour and one of the clouds look like a, I hear Beau clear his throat reminding me that he is here as well.

"I still can't believe I ditched class" I sigh.

"You are such a bad ass" Beau says in a high pitched squeaky voice.

"I'm even badder then you" I say jokingly.

"Hey, hey, hey try trying running from the cops then get back to me on your bad ass status" Beau says looking at me proud.

"Wait you got chased by the cops, did you escape!" I say surprised and extremely interested!

"Sadly we didn't but we were so close to freedom!" He says throwing his hands in the air.

"What happened, how did the cops get you, why did they chase you?" I ask so intrigued.

"Woah hold it, god you ask so many damn questions" He says shaking his head chuckling.

"Okay so what happened was Luke and I were incredibly pissed as fuck drunk, Beau starts to say before I scold him at his choice of words.

"Anyways we were running from the cops, who shut down one of our mates party's that got way out of control, apparently that's what the neighbours complained about. However the cops somehow saw us running the empty streets.

"How did they find you, wouldn't there have been heaps of people from the party running with you and Luke" I chuckle.

"Yeah there was but most got in their cars and quickly drove off, while others just ran in heaps of different directions, since the party was held in a court. Oh and I forgot to mention since I said before that Luke and I were really fucked up, we were literally running the streets from the police naked."Beau looks at me waiting for me to say something.

"No boxers?" I gasp. 

"No boxers" Beau winks at me sending me nearly over the edge, I was definitely not expecting that.

"I don't know why I am even telling you this, let's talk about something else I can tell your not interested"

"No don't leave me hanging go on, I want to know I'm interested" I say grabbing Beau by the shoulders and shaking him hard. 

"Woah your interested in me ey, why don't we go someplace more private then" Beau seductively says looking into my eyes.

"I'm interested in your story, not you so hurry up and tell me the rest!" I huff crossing my arms. 

"Yes maam!" Beau salutes.

"Pervert" I mutter under my breath.

He instantly turns to face me, "The one and only" he smirks.

"Get back to the story" I say nudging him with my elbow.

"So anyways Luke and I were running while the cops were trailing behind us in their police car, with their siren going off. Luke decides to jump in a bush, so we climb the fence to a home. It was a coincidence that this in particular home had a pool, so we decided to jump in and stay there until the cops are gone."  

"long story short  we got arrested for trespassing,skinny dipping in the neighbours pool, and nudity. Let me just say that our mum was not very pleased to see us at her doorstep naked and fined from the police."

"But on the bright side we got a ride home from the police" Beau says cheery throwing his hands in the air. 

I just stare at him laughing, why can't he stay happy and cheery like this? What made him a player wanders through my mind, does he have commitment issues, did something happen? 

I know this is none of my business but I just can't help my curiosity, is the cocky, arrogant, player Beau the real Beau. There must be more going on but who am I to interfere.

His walls are closed up though the only people he lets in are the other man whores, well I mean he just has one night stands. But won't he ever want to settle down, fall in love, get married and have kids?

Hearing Beau clear his throat catches me completely off guard, he stares at me blankly tilting his head slightly to the side. 

"What are you thinking about, you seemed really deep in thought?" Beau asks.

Oh nothing just you and your player ways, my mind replies.

I clear my dry throat, "Uhm nothing important just work and stuff" I say trying to sound casual.

"Don't tell me you'd rather be in class right now doing work, then here with me" He sighs. 

"Mmmm you do sound better then work" I say playfully punching his shoulder.

I shudder as I make contact with him, electricity running throughout my entire body. I wonder if he feels it to? Of course he doesn't stupid Cassie!

He then grabs my shoulders pulling my back towards the ground as he is on top of me, his body pressed against mine, his breath sending shivers throughout my body

"Oh Cassie just admit it already you want me so bad" He whispers into my ear" deep and huskily, his hot breath lingering towards my neck.