Matt :'(

My whole face has completely gone numb, I scrunch my nose but I can't feel anything I hope it's not broken !

As soon as I get up I feel very lightheaded and my head stings from when I fell down hitting my head just before.

Before I know it I feel my legs give way and I feel the cold, hard floor beneath me.

I can hear poeple from a distance calling my name, I feel so peaceful lying on the floor so I just close my eyes and now all I can see is blackness.

***************************************************************************************************************

Cassie's POV

I can't even remember the time when I was happy, it seems like ages ago but it was only an hour ago when I was as happy as I could be, cheerful, full of energy and just having a great time talking and laughing with Fiona.

Until he was mentioned, yes him my horrible scheming, scary abusive ex. Who might be out of jai soon.

Isn't life a joy, I wonder to myself sarcasticly.

I feel like a fountain I can't control my emotions anymore I only can do what i know best which is too cry.

I finally manage to stop myself from crying since my eyes stinging like hell and It is really hard to breathe with my nose since it's blocked.

I can feel my head start to ache and my breating starting to become steady.

Taking some deep breaths I start to calm myself down, but not for long.

Suddenly images rush though my mind, the memories I tried oh so hard to forget !

FLASHBACK CASSIE :

I pulled up into my Matt's driveway ready to suprise him.

As soon as he opens the door, I grab him and pull him into a huge hug.

He doesn't hug back, I face him and I am suprised to see a furious Matt staring back at me

He grabs me and pulls me into his house.

"I SAW YOU TALKING TO ZACK HOW DARE YOU" Matt screams at me!

"He is my best friend. and has been since kinder I can talk to him if I want to". I say to Matt angrily he can't just tell me who I can and can't speak to.

"I DONT WANT YOU TALK TO ANY GUYS AGAIN INCLUDING ZACK, DO YOU HEAR ME YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR ELSE!

"OR ELSE WHAT MATT" I scream completley furious with him at the moment.

"or else this"

Matt smirks at me, suddenly I feel his fist collide with my face.

I fall to the ground screaming in pain, while he continues to kick me repeatively, until all I can see is blackness !

FLASHBACK ENDED

I can't take it anymore, I let the tears stream down my face while I wrap myself into a ball and rock myself back and forth.

Luke's POV

I open my eyes slightly confused, "Where am I ? "

"Oh thank goodness you have woke up ." Says a middle aged women.

It then hits me I am in the nurses office, that's when I start to remember Beau punching me.

"You hit your head pretty hard when you fell". The nurse says staring a me sweetly.

"Oh crap, is it anything major?" I ask the nurses hoping not.

The nurse chuckles "No don't worry Luke it's nothing serious but you might want to take some panadol before you leave.".

"I don't need panadol I'm fine ". I say to the nurse starting to get off the bed.

"FUCK !" I say holding my head in my hands, at the pain that is coming from my head.

"Here don't be stupid take the panadol you need it."

There nurse says handing me a panadol and a glass of water, which i gladly accept.

"I better be leaving now thanks for you help', i say to the nurse opening the door to leave.

"Don't thank me thank your two friends James and Daniel, their the ones who brought you here"

"Sure will do" I say to the nurse.

I walk out of the nurses office and I am shocked at what I see ! Cassie is on the floor curled up in a ball crying her eyes out. For some reason though, it hurts me to see her like this.

I hardly even know her but I am already protective over her in a brotherly sort of way. Life is so fucked up, not to mention the bet with Beau, I wonder if he will actually go through with it and sleep with her.

I don't think I will be able to manage seeing her broken, but if Beau does do it which i'm sure he will, I will be there for her and help her get thorugh it.

I suddenly escape my thoughts realising I have been standing there the whole entire time staring into space.

I turn to face Cassie who is still sobbing, she hasn't noticed I am here yet so I run up to her.

Cassie's POV

I am caught off guard by some strong mascular arms that wrap around me.

I grab onto the persons shirt and and hold onto him for dear life while I pour my eyes out.

'shhh baby dont cry". He says quietly while rubbing my back soothingly.

I turn to face whoever it is and I am suprised to see Luke staring back at me with concern.

Luke rubs off some of the remaining tears off my cheek, while I blush completely embaressed.

Luke suddenly turns to face me with a huge smile on his face. He looks just so cute I can't help but let out a small chuckle. This seems to make Luke's eyes light up, making me smile.

"It's nice to see your smile" Luke says while crashing me into a massive hug.

"Thanks so much Luke for making me feel better I say inbetween our hug.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME"

We pull away quickly and there he is staring at Luke and I with fury in his eyes, his hands pulled together into fists.

THE ONE AND ONLY BEAU BROOKS !!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Well thats it for chapter 14, I feel like this chapter isnt good enough i dunno it could have been better:(

I wanted to try and update since I haven't in a while so yeah I hope its alright. Claudia xx