Did He Just Play Me ?

I try to take a step foward, but its too late before i know it all i can see it blackness and the cold hard floor beneath me.

I can hear Beau from the distance, but I feel like i am in my own world and that nothing else maters for a while.

I feel so calm and peaceful lying on the floor, however I can see Beau lying next to me panicking and screaming my name.

A tear slides down his cheek and that is the the last thing I remember before I close my eyes and black out.

______________________________________________________________________

Beau's POV

I feel a tear slide down me cheek as i repeatively scream out Cassie's name.

All of a sudden she just fainted, i am really stressing out right now.

I lay down next to her and I start shaking her.

Nothing is working she is not waking up, what should I do?

I start to panic I mean who wouldn't when a really gorgeous girl just faints right next to you.

I grab her wrist, to check her pulse.

I let out a shaky breath that i didnt even know I was holding.

Well at least I know she is breathing, thats a good thing right ?

Since I don't think she will wake up anytime soon, I grab her bridal style and cary her to my car.

She is actually really light, wow she probally doesn't eat a lot.

I mean I don't think girls really eat a lot because their concerned about their weight, but men seriously dont give a fuck we just eat like pigs then work out later.

I don't think I would ever be able to survive as a girls its too much drama !!

I place Cassie gently into the car and put her seatbelt on for her since she obviously can't.

I stare at her intently for a bit, mesmerised by her beauty.

The way she is right now just sleeping so peacefully she really is so beautiful.

I love everything about her, they way you can see her dimples when she laughs, the way she hugs me, the way she is so cheerful and happy and when she is angry, she is unbelivably sexy which is a total turn on for me.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY I AM NOT GOING SOFT !! NOO WAY NEVER AGAIN I WONT PUT MYSELF THROUGH IT

I shut the car door quickly and I run over to the other side.

I buckle up my seatbelt and I begin to drive to my place.

*******************************************************************************************************

Beau's POV

I finally arrive at my place, so I park the car and open the door.

Cassie is still sleeping peacfully, she must have gotten a really bad shock to have fanited then fallen asleep straight after.

I grab her gently trying not to wake her up.

Cassie then catches me by suprise by throwing her arms around my neck pulling herself closer to me and clinging onto me.

It is really awkward now because I am trying to walk up the stairs while carring Cassie in my arms who is sleeping.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME I think to myself as a joke.