Bonus Chapter: Annie

Annie P.O.V

Its finally today my wedding day! I'm so happy! OMG!!!

"Stop walking around, you're making me get dizzy." I see Lys walk up to me and make me sit down. "I know your're nervous, I was nervous, too" she's right she was like this on her wedding...

"Unnie what if I fall?  Or say something stupid?" argh my hormones are also crazy right now!  Me being pregnant and getting married is not a good combination!

"Annie just calm down! You will be fine,  stop thinking and just feel happy that today is your wedding day and you're marrying my brother! " *breathing* *calming down*

"Ok,  do I look ok?" I looked on t here mirror,  I could see my belly bump I was now 6 months pregnant and I was expecting a boy. 

"You look beautiful,  my brother is going to be drooling " we both laughed and Jin came in.

"Aww my little sister has finally grown,  I'm so happy for you,  Jungkook better not hurt you ever!"  me and Lys both laughed and I hugged him.

"He won't hurt her,  cause if he does,  I'm going to hurt him" wow Lys is an amazing friend! 

"You both know he won't. Plus he knows not to mess with me,  remember I'm  pregnant and my hormones are everywhere" we all laughed. My mother soon walked in, with my step dad and dad. Both of them were going to walk me. 

~
~
~
~

"You may now kiss the bride" everyone shouted and cheered as Jungkook kissed me and then my belly

"I'm the happiest wolf alive!" wow

~
~
~
~

3 years later

"OMMA" i hear Harrael and Allen shout, running towards me. "Appa won't give us or toys back" i swear Jungkook can sometimes still act like a kid, but i still love him. 

"You two know how dad is, go tell him to come down here right now... or i'll go get him and it won't be in the nice way" they nod their heads and run to their room. 

"OMMA!" i swear, i grab baby December from her baby seat and start walking upstairs. "OMMA! A~ppa~ won't stop tickling us!"  I see Jungkook tickling both the kids, and i smile but then give him a glare and he gets up.  

"Jungkook we have talked about this, don't take the kids toys... Now here it's your turn to change Decembers diaper" i gave him little December and she started to cry.

"She still doesn't like me" maybe because you're holding her wrong again. "Wait, never mind, i see what i did wrong" i laughed and walked back down stairs to finish dinner.

"Should i help you with something Jagiya?" i turn around to see Jungook and December. December was pulling his hair. "Don't you dare start laughing" i laughed anyway, he put December in her baby chair and he started chasing me around the kitchen. 

"Jungkook stop, or the food is going to burn." He still kept chasing me and he finally grabbed me and kissed me. 

"Don't laugh at me at again" i laughed

"Oops sorry" little December was laughing and making bubbles and my food burned. "Jeon Jungkook!" he looked at me with a 'im sorry' look and got his phone out.

"We can always order some Pizza" next thing you know the boys are running downstairs 

"Pepperoni, Cheese, 3 Meat, Hawaiian and bread sticks, also order some wings appa" we heard both of them say. 

~
~
~
~

"Its been a long day" i hear Jungkook say as he lays in bed next to me and hugs me . 

"Yes it has" i said as i  leaned closer to him. "Next time don't burn my food" i said with a glare.

"You better not laugh at me then" i smiled and he kissed my forehead. I'm the happiest with him and don't know what i would do without him and the kids.

"I love you Kookie" he leans in and our lips touch. 

"I love you too" he said in between the kiss.

"I love you more" i said and started feeling tired 

"No, I love you more and i'm grateful to you for giving me such beautiful children, i don't know what i would do without you and the kids"was the last thing i heard as got closer to his chest and drifted of to sleep with a smile plastered on my face.

~
~

HI MY FELLOW FRIENDS!

I WROTE A CHAPTER ABOUT ANNIE'S P.O.V 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK

I'VE WRITTEN ANOTHER FANFIC, THIS ONE IS CALLED 'CAN'T LET GO' IT IS A MYUNGSOO FANFIC. ANY INFINITE FANS OUT THERE? PLEASE CHECK IT OUT HOPE YOU GUYS READ IT. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TO TELL ME YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT WITH THIS STORY, I'M VERY GRATEFUL AND LOVE YOU ALL! <3<3<3