Chapter 3

Lys P.O.V

I want to shoot myself this instant!
Did he just smile!? This kid has a death wish. Why did my parents have to do this! I have no choice but to marry him! Jungkook tricked me! I'm going to chop his pinky off once I get my hands on him!

"I'm leaving now, see you tomorrow Lys. Love you bye!" Annie left me here all alone with this kid.

I walk towards my bed where Taehyung is. I hit his head.

"Get off!! Go sleep outside!" I yell.

He just doesn't care. Staying on my bed he grabs the blanket and wraps it around me and pulls me towards him!

Omg!!! My heart starts beating fast. I feel like its going to explode. I don't usually feel like this!

"Just stay still and go to sleep." he whispers in my ear.

His hand around my waist. I was not expecting this!

Jungkook P.O.V

It's so early in the morning and Annie sent me to go check up on my sister. Ugh!

"Knock knock!" I say from outiside Lys's window. No body answers. Weird? I open the door and head to her room. I knock. No body answers. I slightly open the door to see if she's still asleep and she is but to my surprise I see Taehyung and his hand is around her waist.

"I thought they didn't want anything with each other?" Whispering. I walk in and wake my sister up.

She looks at me and moves a bit. 5 seconds later she realizes that Taehyung is hugging her waist and she pushes him off the bed. I laugh!

"Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!!" I can't stop.
Taehyung glares at me and I shut up. He looks at my sister Lys. He seems pissed. Really pissed.

"Wtf!!!!!! I was sleeping so perfectly and you had to push me off the f***** bed!" He yells "Explain Lys!"

Poor sister of mine. She just met the guy and they're already arguing. Should I help her or just stand here and watch.

Taehyung P.O.V

She knocked me off the bed!!! I'm so mad right now I could murder somebody!!! Why did she push me off in the first place? She could at least tell me, instead of ignoring me!

"Yah! Yah!! Lys!! Listen to me damn it. Open this door! I will bust it open!" She just ignored me again! I count to 3 and hit the door and it falls. She looks at me in terror. She's speechless and doesn't even want to look at me!

"OUT!!!" She yells. "I don't want you here! I told you last night to go sleep outside on the ground! Did I not and what did you do you grab me and wrap me around you! Now get the f*** out of my cabin, but NOW!!!!" Yelling at the top of her lungs about to cry.

Now I see why she pushed me off the bed. I dont remember doing anything, to be honest i just fell asleep last night after I hugged her towards me.

I go up to her and hug her. I've never done this before NEVER. 

She's crying and looks at me and I see her eyes glow. Her wolf eyes seem so familiar, blue eyes, they look like the girl I love, but I haven't seen that girl in ages.

Something is clearly wrong with me! Am I falling for Lys!? She looks so beautiful!