Chapter 17

Annie P.O.V

Lys left on a trip with Taehyung. It was part of his plan, my question is how he convinced her to go?

"Aye! Annie to earth are you there?" I turn to find Hongbin standing next to me. How did he get into my house?

"Oh hi." i say kinda not wanting to talk right now.

"You ok? Did Jungkook hurt you?" woah no.

"No I'm just feeling tired today, so whats up?" trying to change the topic.

"Plans working so far. Taehyung still thinks Lys loves Tony." he looked happy. "Oh yeah, they kissed Tony and Lys, right in front of Taehyung. I had to hold him back. He was really sad, but that just proves he actually does love her." They kissed. WOW! But Tony is gay.

"Thats good that the plan is working. I feel bad for Taehyung though. " feeling guilty. "I heard Lys and Taehyung went on a trip, only the two of them." i say curiously, and giving him a smirk.

"They did. Im still surprised Lys agreed to go. I hope he tells her there and they live happily ever after." he said sarcastically. I just shock my head no.

Then Jungkook walked in and said we needed to talk. Hongbin said goodbye to both of us and left. I turned to Jungkook and he kissed me passionately. He carried me to my room and we kept kissing.

~~"Finished Talking"~~

We were both on the bed just lying there. "So...." i say wanting to know why this happened all of the sudden.

"Hm? Sorry i just did that. I just really missed you and i want you to have my baby. So I'm going to keep doing this until you have my baby in your belly." he really wants to have a child. I think i should just tell him know.

"Jungkook-I'm-having-your-child" I said super fast, hoping maybe he didn't understand me, but he did.

He looked at me, "You're pregnant? We're having a baby?" He sounded so happy! He hugged me and then he looked at my belly "WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS" he was so happy.

~~Few Hours Later~~

I received a call. I didn't know who it was so i didn't answer. I was talking to Jin and told him, about me and Jungkook getting married and that i told him about the baby. 15 minutes later the same number called, i told Jin to answer and he did. "Hello?" is all he said. "Lys?" its Lys, "Hi, hows did you guys arrive? Are you ok? Has he tried to hurt you?" sometimes my brother over exaggerates, but he also treats Lys like his little sister. He hands me the phone when he's done talking to her, much more like asking questions.

"Hey Annie. I heard you told my brother he's going to be a DAD! Finally you tell him!" she said happily.

"Hi and yes i told him. He was super happy." i said. "So how come you agreed to go on a trip with Taehyng?" i asked, i have a huge smirk on my face.

"I didnt my dad forced me. Plus maybe..." she stopped for a bit. "He'll tell me the truth." she said.

"Oh ok. Hopefully he will. So how was the kiss with Tony?" i wanted to know, i should also ask him.

"It made him jealous. I mean Tony is an ok kisser, but..." she stopped.

"But??!!" what is it? why did she stop talking?

"Ill call you back later, im suppose to go on a date with Taehyung tomorrow early in the morning." wait what a date?

You better tell me everything ok?" i said with a demanding tone. She better tell me.

We said bye and hanged up. It was already 8pm, i was kinda tired. I had a very exhausting day. I went to the kitchen made some popcorn and went to my room and watched some movies. Around 9:45 i started getting very sleepy and went to sleep.