Chapter 12

Taehyung P.O.V

~~Next Morning~~

I woke up around 7:30am. I don't feel Lys by my side! I start looking around and she isn't anywhere! I was on Alpha mode by the time i started shouting her name. "Lys!! Lys! I swear if you're playing hide and seek with me, it isnt going to end pretty when i find you!"

No answer. I swear!

~~15 mins. later~~

I head back to the room and see a piece of paper next to the bed. How did i not see this paper before?

Note:
Taehyung, i went to exercise because i need it. Dont worry i won't be alone Jin Oppa will help me. There is food in the fridge, and someone called for you today.
Also we need to talk about something later on.
The person that doesnt want to marry you,
Lys

P.S. 817-787-0183 [some random #]
This is the number that called, they said it was important.

I hate you,
Lys

End of Note

I feel so loved. Why would she go exercise with Jin. She could have woken me up to go! Argh!! I put some clothes so i can go work on things.
I eat, and go back up stairs for my sweater, i see the paper and see the number.
I'll call it later.

I walk out and see Lys hugging Jin! I was already next to Lys by the time she stopped hugging him and i was mad. Very mad!! My eyes were turning into my wolfs eyes. Lys grabbed my hand. I didnt notice it was in a fist. I calmed down and looked at her.

"Thank you for helping and listening to me and i hope it works out. You are like the  big brother i've always wanted." She said to him.

"Im always here for you, you know that." He messed with her hair. "Plus it will work out. It wont fail, I PROMISE! I'll head out now, bye little sis." He said and waved goodbye.

When he disappeared she hit my shoulder. "You dont have to get all mad when i hug some guy, you know!" She shouted. "Jin has always treated me like his other little sister. So no need to get all JEALOUS!" She looked at me kinda relaxed after saying all that.

"Sorry. I just cant stand you hugging another guy. I truly do love you! Maybe im cold hearted at times, but im caring and super weird as well." She looked shocked when i said 'I truly do love you'. I never noticed when i started to lean in for a kiss, but i got slapped.

"I'm going to the cabin, to clean myself. Bye." She walked away

"....." i was quiet. "What did i do?" I said to myself.

"What happed and why did noona hit you?" Jungkook came behind me and i grabbed his shoulder and flipped him to the ground. "Ouch, or you can do that."

"Sorry Jungkook, you startled me. I um... almost hit Jin and then Lys explain everything. Then later i almost kissed your sister and she slapped me... "  

"Bwoh!? You did what?!" He yelled, and then everyone looked at us.

"I didn't even notice that i was leaning in for a kiss." I was saying the truth.

"Ok man. One you tried to kiss my sister, you do deserve the slap! Two, why where you gonna punch Jin hyung?" He asked.

"Jin was hugging Lys and a part of me was mad, but he treats her like his little sister and she treats him as her older brother." I said still kinda mad about the hug.

"Well future-brother-in-law try to get on Lys's good side or you're very screwed!" He said looking at me with 'you hurt her ima kill you'  "Im going now. Be patient with my noona. Bye future-brother-in-law" and now he's gone.

I go into my office. Do some paper work. Then i decide to call the number.

~~Dialing the number~~

"Hello? Who is this?" They asked.

"Hello, My nam..." i was interrupted by a loud voice.

"V!! Whats up bro!?" I already knew who it was the rest of the guys in my pack. "V! You there?"

"Hey Hoseok. [J-Hope]" i said. "Why did you guys call?" I asked, since Lys wrote on the paper it was "important"

"Right. Um... we got attacked, but no worries we fought back and we won. The pack left. We have a prisoner and also WHEN'S YOUR WEDDING!?" the pack got attacked and how did they find out about my marriage.

"Ok thats good. Have you guys gotten anything from the guy?" I asked

"Actually its a girl and no she wont say anything." A girl!?

"Oh ok, and Hoseok hyu...." i got interrupted again.

"Do not change the subject again. When are you getting married?! Why didn't you tell us!?" The rest if them shouted through the phone.

"Guys calm down. I forgot ok. Im trying to get my future wife to fall for me." They all gasp.

"She doesnt like you! Woah our little Taehyung can't get this girl to fall for him. Woooo." They started to tease. I hate my hyungs.

"Yah! Can you guys stop! Anyway the wedding is in a week. You guys are invited, be here before the wedding day." They're all shouting and i tell them i have to go.

~~Going back home~~

"Yah! You should have told me you were back!" I heard Lys shouting. "Hongbin you should have told me!" She said 'Hongbin!'  Im going to do something, she might kill me for, but who cares.

"Honey, im home!" I walk into the house and she gives me the death glare. Hongbin just looks at me. "Oh. Nice to meet you..."

"Hello. My name is Hongbin. You are?" He asked with cold eyes and i also gave him a cold look.

"Im Taehyung." I said i shaked his hand and we just stared at eachother with cold eyes.

"Well you guys met. Now oppa can we talk really quick?" She looked at me like she was going to kill me.