Chapter 28

^^ Yeo Jin-goo as Jeong ^^

Lys P. O. V.

I woke up in a daze, it was a bit dark but I saw a light from a distance. It has been I don't know how many days. I've been on these chains and I don't get to see the outside world since I'm in here all locked up. 

I haven't seen Hoya in a while actually.  Thank god!  But I needed to get off these chains! 

"Hoya! Get me of these chains, they're hurting my wrists!" I shouted. My back was killing me and so were my legs. "Hoya, you crazy fūckêr! Get me off these chains! My back hurts!" I just kept on ranting.... No body heard me. It was all alone, which was weird. I'd expect Hoya to have someone guard me like the past few days

"HOYA!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs... Next thing you know some guy comes inside freaking out.  I don't know who he is?

"What's wrong?! Are you ok? Are you hurt?" wtf shouldn't he be scaring me or intimidating me... Eh I guess not " Hoya will kill me if you're hurt! Are you ok?" He said fast and slow at the same time.

"Dude chill I'm fine. Just breathe... Seems more like you're the one kidnapped." I kinda laughed and he gave me a glare, Idc honestly....

"Well Hoya said to keep and eye on you, and I went to pee for a minute. But then I saw this really good looking girl... " wow this playboy

"and you went to flirt, am I right? " he just nodded his head. This guy seems pretty cool actually, and gentle. Is that weird? "You're cool man. What's your name?" he looked at me...

"Jeong" he said kinda shyly... Aww how cute.

"How old are you Jeong? " I asked wanting to know a little bit more about him.

"I'm 15... " he's 15! Wtf! And he's suppose to guard me!?

"What? You're dead serious? " he looked at me confused...

"Yeah I'm serious. I'm 15. Hoya is my older brother. " Hoya is his older brother!? They look nothing a like!

"You're Hoya's brother!?!?! Hoya had a brother?!? And he never told me!?" I have been mind blown!

"Yesss we are related... We have the same mom and dad... Why are you freaking out? Its not like you found out Suzy from Miss A and Kim Soo-hyun are dating..." OMG! Lords of mine what is happening in the world.

"I wish Suzy and Kim Soo-hyun were dating they make such a great couple. I ship them, Did you see Dream High, the chemistry in that drama was amazing between them! And in You who came from the stars, when she appeared, lords i ship it forever!" i was OTPing them so badly right now "but shes dating Lee Min-ho. Ugh! Life man! Since when are you and Hoya brothers?" i asked again, going back to the point about him and Hoya.

"Since i was in my moms womb" he said, he must have thought i was crazy, i mean i am a little. Ok maybe a lot.

~After getting to know each other~

"Jeong!" we heard shout outside. Shīt it was Hoya! "Open the door! Someone came to visit Lys!" who the hell came to visit me?

"I don't want to see anyone! " I shouted. "Jeong do not open that door..."

"Jeong open the door, or I'll bust it open and you." I was walking around the room thinking. You might be wondering why I'm walking around.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

"ʜᴇʏ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs... ᴜᴍ... ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴs. ᴍʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴘʟᴜs ɪ ɢᴏᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴇ... " ʜᴇ ʜᴇsɪᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴇ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴇ.