Chapter 2

Taehyung P.O.V

I heard someone coming inside and it was the girl im suppose to marry. She was beautiful to be honest.

"Ah you're here, finally!" said her mother.

My mom went up to her and hugged her! Wtf is wrong with these people and hugging!

She looked surprised.

"Taehyung say something to your future bride.", said my father.

"Um... Hi... future bride?" I said awkwardly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out while they still talked, and i left 'my future wife'

"Finally!" I heard someone say.  It looked like some tall guy with some girl. I went to him.

"Hi" he said, "my name is Jungkook and this is my girlfriend Annie."

"Hello! You must be Taehyung. You're marrying my bestfriend, right?"

I just looked at her with cold eyes and nodded. Wait did I just agree!?

Jungkook looked confused at me and at Annie. He then told her to stay quite and not talk about that.

Lys P.O.V

UGH!!! He left me here all alone to handle the parents! He is good-looking though.

My mother and his mom won't shut up!

"Lys!" I heard someone scream my name.

Thank god it was my bestfriend Annie.

"Annie!" I yell. "Excuse me" I say and walk out to my cabin with Annie.

I hug her once we're in my room! "Thank you so much!! You saved my life! I was stuck with the parents!" I tell her.

"You are very welcome?" She said confused. "Anyway... i met your mate. He is good-looking and he seems like a good guy"

I looked at her with shock and like I wanted to shake her and get her to her senses.

~We talked for about 2 hours~

Then someone came in my room and it was that guy I have to marry. I think his name was Taehyung.

He's looking at us. Especially me though. He kinda scares me.

"Um... is this your room?" He asked

"Yes, why?" I replied.

"Great!~" he said with sarcasm.

"No! You're kidding, right?" I yelled.

"I don't want to either, but its either here or outside on the ground!" he said irritated.

"Then sleep outside on the ground! I don't want you in my cabin!" I yelled.

Annie wasnt there anymore i wondered where she went. I heard footsteps and it was her, she had popcorn! T'f Annie!

Annie looked so amused at us arguing. I could already tell what she was thinking. I was shaking my head no.

Taehyung P.O.V

"I'm sleeping here you like it or not! I dont want to sleep outside, I will sleep here, and since I am your future husband and alpha now, I will stay here!!" I yell at her

She seems to ignore me. She's shaking her head no to her friend Annie, when did she go get some popcorn?

"Yah!! Taehyung! You are not staying here! I dont care if your my future husband or whatever you are, you aren't staying here!" she yells.

It startled me for a second.

I just stare at her, I  drop my bag and lay on her bed.

"Annie" I say "give me some popcorn"

"Only if you say please!" She says back

"Please" I say with a cute face.

She gives me popcorn and walks to Lys.

"Get off my bed!! Now!!" Lys is yelling at me at the top of her lungs.

"No." I say simply. "I'm staying here and thats final."

She gives me a long stare. And turns to Annie.

"Annie can I stay at your place tonight? Please i beg you" she says it with the cutest voice ever and she's pouting.

Oh my gir she looks cute! Woah did I just think that! T'f is wrong with you Taehyung you don't usually think like this.

I look at Annie and give her a glare signalling to say NO! She saw me and starts to speak.

"I'm sorry Lys. Kookie is staying with me tonight, we aren't gonna do anything bad. He promised to spend the night with me. I'm sorry! Maybe tomorrow?"she says.

"I can sleep with Jin. He wont mind." WTF who's Jin?

"Jin oppa isn't gonna want to, remember you insulted Mario and his pink collection..." his mario and pink collection? 

"ARGH!" was all she said. 

Guess my mate is staying with me tonight. Why am i smiling? Something is wrong with me!!

 Why am i smiling? Something is wrong with me!!