Chapter 10

Annie P.O.V

I was in a bed laying down. I had just lost one of my babies. *crying* *died inside*

It wasn't Maritza's fault. She didnt know, plus i should have just ignored her, but i dont want to keep walking away from her i know i hurt her, but i had my reason. It doesnt matter anymore. Maritza came in and asked what happened to me.

"It's just that i just had one miscarriage. I was gonna have twins, but i only lost one baby." I cried and she kept apologizing. "It's ok. My baby is resting, i still have my other baby, and I will protect him or her." I told her, still crying.

"What are you gonna tell Jungkook, he is going to kill me for sure." She said also crying.

"He doesn't know I'm pregnant. Nobody knows only you and the doctor. Lys doesn't know, I never had the chance to tell her." She looked shocked.

She asked for Jungkook and i told her where he was and when he would come back. Next thing you know you here this "Doc! How's my sister?" It was Jungkook, he cant know im here or about the babies just yet.

I tell Maritza to leave but she doesnt. I tell her to please leave i beg her and she leaves.

The doctor comes in and tells me i can leave tomorrow that im healed, but I need to rest just so nothing will happen.
I walk to Lys's room and see Taehyung, Suga and Jungkook. They all say hi and Jungkook kisses me. We all talk for a while and I ask Taehyung if I can stay with Lys tonight, that he should go home and go take a shower and change. He nods and says "Thank you." He kisses Lys on the cheek and leaves.

Im left with Suga and Kookie, and its a silent, until Suga says "why do you smell like Maritza?" Holy damn, how does he know what Maritza's scent, and what do i say. "I was talking to her, about Lys's wedding and how we wanted her to be a bridesmaid." Both look at me in shock!

Jungkook P.O.V

She said what! "Jagiya did i hear you right?" I say to her. "Yes Kookie, you did. Me and Lys talked about it before she met Taehyung. We've planned it forever, and we want Maritza to be a bridesmaid." She says.

WOW! "I thought you guys hated eachother. You..." Then Suga interrupts. "Yeah. You and Maritza are always getting in fights, and telling everyone how much you hate eachother."

Something is up and i need to find out what. Annie has a concerned look on her face, i will find out. Lys wake up and help me. I hope it was like in movies, where you tell someone to wake up and they wake up instantly, but this is reality.

Suga says he has to go and he leaves us alone in the room with my sister lying there, doing nothing.

Me and Annie talk for a while. I tell her how we caught one of our enemies, she hugs me and tells me "congrats!" Annie never tells me 'congrats', something is up, big time. I just don't know what it is.

Anyway. "The guy we caught is the alphas brother. He is around 20, strong, tall, blue eyes, blonde hair, but one problem he lost his wolf, he can't turn. That's how our enemy makes it into other packs because of him, they trick the packs saying he's being chased by something." Annie looks at me in shock, and tells me "Why would they do such thing? They're sick!"

"I know, but it's what they're pack teaches them and what they follow." I tell her.

~after a while of talking~

I kiss Annie on the lips and say goodbye and I look at my sister and kiss her forehead whispering "wake up noona." And then I leave.

I'm walking to my cabin, but I see Maritza walking inside Suga's place, why don they tell the pack they are mates.

Taehyung P.O.V

Annie wanted to stay with Lys tonight and I let her. I kissed Lys on the cheek and left.

I headed to her cabin and took a shower.
I was in there just thinking when she would wake up, what she would do when she woke up, if she heard me, or why this happened to her?
I had so many thoughts going through my head.
"I can't lose her again!" I banged on the shower wall. "I just can't! I need her!" I kept shouting and banging on the walls.

~1 hour passed~

I got out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I walked for a while and looked around. I walked in the woods and took my clothes off by a tree and shifted to my wolf form.

I ran and ran until I stopped where I last saw her when we were little.
I looked at the place and just looked having memories come back to me.

Flashback (when we first met)

"Hi." I said, she looked scared "I don't bite... I'm just a small kid like you." I got closer to her and took her hand. She just stayed there and then she said. "Hi."

"Hello, wanna go swimming?" I asked her, she nodded yes and went and swam for a bit. She then asked me this "are you also a small wolf like me?"

"Yes, but I'm going to be the alpha one day, I promise." She just laughed and I tackled her, we tacked each other and then she shifted to her wolf form, it was still very small, and then I also shifted. We played tag (wolf style).

That was the first time we met and after that we kept hanging out.
Before we were separated I gave her the necklace and a ring, she kissed me and I was super happy! But then and hour later our parents separated us. I took the ring, so if I ever found her I could propose with it.

End of Flashback.

The ring! Maybe if I use the ring she'll know I'm the little boy she loves.

~~Going to talk to Jungkook~~

"Jungkook can we talk?" I ask from outside his cabin door. He opens the door and tells me to come inside. We enter the kitchen and he asks me if i want something.

"Just a drink." I say

"Coca Cola? Sprite? Water? Juice?" He asked

"Coca Cola." I say very simply. He hands me the coke and i say thanks.

"So what you wanna talk about V?" He asked looking tired?

"I need to ask you something. How many boyfriends has Lys had in the past?" I ask, I'm very curious. I've actually been wanting to know since i found out who she was.

"Um... let me count..." he starts counting with his fingers and im just looking at him. "2 so far i believe, why do you ask my fellow soon to be brother-in-law?" He says

"Im curious, who were they? Does she still talk to them? Are they in this pack?" I just kept asking.

"Well um... one of them moved far away so no worries. The other is in another pack, but they still talk, i believe his name is Hongbin. He's pretty cool." My hands were in fist about to punch something. My eyes were probably pitch black or maybe turning red. "V! Calm down, nothing ever happened between him and my sister. She saw him more as a friend. Plus i feel like my sister is starting to have feelings for you." I calmed down and told him Thank you.

"I really want to be with your sister. I love her and i want her to be mine and only mine. I wouldn't stand to be apart from her. I just want her for me, because i love her. Do you know what i mean?" I looked at him and he knew.

"I know. Thats how i feel for my Annie. I love her very much, i have her for me and only me and its gonna stay that way. So yeah i understand you." He said

We talked. Until it was very late and i walked back to Lys's cabin, well also my cabin now and i walked in, went to 'our' room and laid on the bed just thinking. She's mine.