Chapter 20

Annie P.O.V

I was holding hands with Jungkook, we were walking to his parents house. We were crossing the woods.

He stopped and looked at me and then at my belly. Our baby was growing, you could see my belly bump.

"Someone is following us..." He said looking at me worried. "Let's walk really fast and get to my parents fast. I don't want anything happening to you and the baby." I nodded and walked faster.

It was no use. We had 2 guys in front of us. Then the main guy came. It was Hoya.

"Hey little brother. How've you been?" He asked Jungkook, he was mad, but controlling it.

"Don't call me that. Leave us alone, go away." Jungkook grabbed my hand and started to wall towards his parents house.

"Annie I noticed you're pregnant congratulations. I'm so sorry about your baby that passed." Jungkook stopped.

"Annie what is he talking about?" How did Hoya know? No body knew except for the people I trust. "Annie answer me." Jungkook was holding my shoulders and looking at me straight in the eye.

"Wait you didn't tell Jungkook. Damn! Well we can all talk later like a family, I have other places to go and people to meet. Goodbye." He was turning around and stopped. "Oh ask Lys if she has thought of my deal. Thank you. See you guys soon" he left. That son of a bitch. ARGH!

I was now alone with Jungkook looking at me. He seemed like i had just betrayed him. I felt horrible. I knew i should have told him. ARGH!!

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He dropped me off at home and said he would be back later. He was mad, well he seemed mad to me. I don't know if i should tell him when me and Maritza accidentally punched me in the stomach, that she didn't know about the babies.

Jungkook P.O.V

Hoya that monster, what tf does he want with my family. I just grab Annie's hand and start walking. 

"Annie I noticed you're pregnant congratulations. I'm so sorry about your baby that passed." He dares and talks to my girl. Wait what other baby??

"Annie what is he talking about?" i ask, feeling betrayed, hurt. "Annie answer me." i grabbed her shoulders, and stared her in the eyes. I needed to know what Hoya was talking about.

"Wait you didn't tell Jungkook. Damn! Well we can all talk later like a family, I have other places to go and people to meet. Goodbye." He walked away, but then turned around again to tell me something about Lys. "Oh ask Lys if she has thought of my deal. Thank you. See you guys soon" Why does he always appear in our lives, when we're happy.

Once he was gone i looked at Annie. I felt betrayed, why didnt she tell me, she had lost a baby. 

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had arrived to my parents house. Annie was telling me why she didnt tell me anything, i asked her how she lost the baby and said it was a miscarriage. I knew she was lying to me, and i was going to find out somehow, how my baby died. 

We didnt talk for a while, my father asked what was wrong and i just nodded no, and he didnt question me.

                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were going back home and i told Annie i was going for a run. Probably a long run.