Chapter 6

~~Training Day~~

Annie P.O.V
We did warm-ups for about 20 minutes and then Lys partners us with someone, to my luck I get Maritza. *sarcasm*

A few minutes later we do what we've been taught, but I accidentally fall down to some pain in my stomach and Maritza trips because of me. She gets mad and wants to fight me but I can't. Plus Lys said no fighting.

"You b****!!" She yells

Lys walks towards us and gives us a look. "T'f did I say no hurting each other!!" She yells at both of us. "Go to the office and wait for me!" She says mad.

I walk to the office and Maritza walking behind me. Lys walks in and Taehyung walks in behind her. We have this argument of why we almost fought. I explain why and Lys tell us to apologize or else.

"SORRY!" Me and Maritza say in unison.
We are excused soon after that, Maritza is about to walk out before us but she stops to talk to Taehyung. 

Me and Jungkookie just walk out the office, later on I hear Taehyung walking out with Lys and he starts talking. "Everyone, this beautiful girl here is going to become my wife! I'm Taehyung, you can call me V."

 Lys stands there all quite and then everyone starts clapping and congratulating them. Poor Lys. Taehyung starts walking to my older brother Jin and tells him something and Jin nods. Taehyung leaves dragging Lys out the training room. 

We soon go back to training and we just get taught something new like always but I'm not allowed to demonstrate because Jungkookie won't let me.

After the training section I walk back to my room and get out a pregnancy test. Me and Jungkook have been spending quite a while together and he has spent the night a few times, I come out the restroom and it's positive. I told myself "Calm down. We can try again later and see if it's the same result." I throw away the test and go take a nap.

~~3 hours later~~

I wake up to Jungkook tugging on my shirt. I tell him no. I haven't been feeling my heat and thats good, for now.

"Why? Annie is something wrong with you? Are you ok?" He asked worried

"Im fine. I've been tired with all this stuff, keeping up with us and the pack." I say. I dont want to tell him yet.

He gets a call and he kisses me on the lips saying goodbye. I see him leave and go to the restroom to go check again and make sure i am pregnant and i see the result and again its positive. Two straight lines. Two clear straight lines right in front of me.

"What am i going to tell him? How am i going to tell him? Should i tell Lys?!" I say and still have lots of questions. Lots of thoughts going through my head.
How am i suppose to tell them?!?! ARGH!

Jungkook P.O.V

Annie has been acting weird lately. She's had some mood swings, and cravings. Has had no heat, other than last week, but thats different. 

Maybe she's?! No she would have told me right away, right? We have had our times together where we have some intense moments. She has her heat and she is my mate anyway. I want to be a dad for sure. Plus I am becoming alpha soon. 

I'll ask my noona to get it out of her. There has to be something she's hidding and Lys can find out.
About Lys. What's up with her and Taehyung or V... whatever his name is. So sudden about actually getting married. I thought they didn't, but this morning he was hugging her by the waist when they were still sleeping, but she suddenly pushed him off the bed when she saw his hand around her waist. Maybe it was because I was there.
So much going on lately, Annie, Lys and V, the pack and its enemies, plus my parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They started hunting again and out of the zone." I hear my father saying. "We can't tell Lys or Taehyung yet. They're getting married and planning everything, I don't want them to know anything just yet!" He says. I guess he really wants my sister to get married and without distractions.

"Jungkook" he looks at me. "You're coming with me, go pack some stuff and meet me at the house. Got it!"
I nod and head out to get some stuff and say bye to Annie.

~~Annie's Room~~

"Annie?!" I say

"Yes? What's wrong Kookie?" God I hate when she calls me that but I love it.

"I have to go on a hunting trip. I'll be back in at least 4 days." I say to her with a sad face.

"I'll miss you and better bring me something. And NO FLIRTING or else!" She gives me a glare and then kisses me on the lips.

~~Hunting Trip~~

I call Lys to ask her a favor, but she doesn't answer me. My father starts talking to me explaining why we came on this trip.

"Remember when you were 7 years old? When your sisters were kidnapped by our greatest enemies?" He asked me and i nodded looking angry.

Flashback (7 year old me)

It was my little sister birthday she was turning 4 years old.

"OPPA!" She said. I was always happy when she called me 'oppa'.

"Yes Sapphire?" I say

"Oppa make me some food? Please!?" She asked me with the most cutest face ever.

"Ask Lys. You know she's knows how to cook." Lys has always been good with food.

"No~ Unnie is taking me for a walk." She said and left me all alone.

-2 hours later-

I hear that my 2 sisters have been kidnapped. By our enemies. I search with my father and don't stop looking. After almost 4 days, Lys is sent back hurt everywhere. We ask Lys about Sapphire and she just cries and cries. My little sister Sapphire was murdered right infront of Lys's eyes. Lys went through a lot and is still searching for the one that did that to our little Sapphire. We never got Sapphire's body back.

End of Flashback

"What about it dad?" I say trying to calm my anger inside me down.

"We got one of the members of the pack and that was also part of the kidnapping." He says

"Has anyone tried to contact him? Did they get anything of him?!" I say angry this time about.

"Sadly no! But we will. Don't tell Lys, she will literally head this way not caring about anything. You know how much it hurt her. Promise me you won't tell her, until I think its time." He says and I nod promising I won't say a word about this.