Chapter 4

Taehyung P.O.V
I ran. I didn't stop until I saw something familiar. It was the place I met the girl I loved, I never knew her name and I don't think she knows mine. I got to see her in her wolf form at a young age. Blue eyes, whitish grey fur. We were very little back then I think we were 8.

I look around and it was still beautiful as always. I see the waterfall we swam in, and I go in. I kept thinking has she ever come here, just to check if I was here or to remember the great times we had, before we were separated by our parents.

"Why?! Why did we have to be separated !?" I say kinda yelling.
I wish I could marry her, she was perfect in so many ways, the only problem was we were 8 years old and separated. 

It's been almost 10 years. I remember before being separated I gave her a silver necklace it's had "be happy" and  it had my intials. I wonder if she still thinks of me just as I think of her everyday.

I swam for about and hour and went back to the cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I didn't see Lys there anymore, I guess she went do something. I noticed the bathroom door was fixed. I open the door and see Lys standing there with a towel wrapped around her! My eyes wide open, we both look at each other in shock and silence! She soon breaks the silence and tells me to get out.

I get out! I didn't expect her to be in there. She soon asked me to hand her a necklace and her underwear. I was shocked when I looked the necklace and it had the two words I was not expecting it said "be happy". I looked at the back and it had my initials!!

"Where did you get this necklace?" I asked her trying to sound calm.

"It was given to me by someone I knew a long time ago... Why?" She replied

"Just curious." I say

It's her!! It has to be her! Lys is the girl! No wonder I feel something for her. I give her the necklace and she comes out the shower in fitness clothes. I looked at her confused.

Lys P.O.V

"Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no
Eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae
Nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dagawa gidae..." i was jamming out to  Apink No No No

I get out of the shower, put my towel around me and I turn off my music. I'm about to get out of the bathroom when Taehyung walks in and just stares at me and I stare back in shock. I break the silence and tell him to get out.

He gets out and I start changing but I have a problem, I forgot my underwear. I ask him for it and I also ask him go give me my necklace.

"Where did you get this necklace?" He asked me

"It was given to me by someone I knew a long time ago ... Why?" I said

"Just curious." He replied

"Whatever" i say to myself quietly.

I change and get out. I was wearing fitness clothes since I have to go train the rest of the pack today. I just hope they don't get in any fights today.

Taehyung looks at me puzzled.

"Um... i have to go. Bye?" I say kinda confused.

He says "Oh ok bye."

I walk out and head to the training room. Everyone is already there and I tell them to be in there ready positions.

"Today's lesson will be only in human form. We will not turn into wolf form! Got that?!" I say.

"Yes!" They all reply.

"Good! I don't want any fights!" I say with a serious face.

Everybody does warm-ups for 20 minutes. Then I partner them up and tell them to do what they've been taught. I look around to see if they're doing well and I see Taehyung leaning on a wall just staring at me! Wtf? What's he doing here?!

"You b****!!" I hear someone yelling.

I look and find Annie and Maritza. Not them again! I go over to them and break the fight.

"T'f did I say no fights!" I yell at them.

Annie looks at me with a concerned look and Maritza just doesn't give a damn!

"Go to the office and wait for me!" I say mad.

Annie walks there and Maritza hesitates until i give her a look saying move b****.

I tell everybody else to continue what they were doing and leave Jin in charge until I come back.

I walk to the office. Jungkook is already in there and Taehyung walks in behind me.

The argument was long but it ended like this:

Me: Now both of you apologize! If you don't I'll make you guys hug each other as an offering of peace!

Annie and Maritza: SORRY!

Me: Good! You are both excused now.

End of conversation.

Maritza starts walking towards the door but stops and looks at Taehyung. She starts talking to him and asking him for his name and why he's here!

Taehyung answers her and im surprised. "I'm here because i came to get my future wife. We need to go buy you a wedding dress. Remember?!"

"WHAT!?" I say in huge shock

"Our wedding is in 2 weeks. We talked about this yesterday with our parents." He tried to refresh my memory.

Flashback (Yesterday)

"You two need to go and buy Lys's wedding dress and you can invite a few people. About 8." My future mother-in-law said.

Taehyung is just staring at me dumbfounded. 5-4-3-2-1 we both start to argue about it.

"I thought it was just mating! Not actually getting married! We are to young. Plus I don't want to marry him!" I say.

"I agree with her! I dont want to marry her!" He agreed.

"We dont want to marry each other! Final! Ok! (Blah blah blah)" we say at the same time yelling.

"Um... can I go outside I need air." He leaves after saying that.

End of Flashback

"Oh yeah" I say dumbly "I thought we both agreed that we don't want to marry each other."

"I changed my mind. I want to marry you." He says back.

"WHAT!!!! So suddenly!? Well I still don't want to marry you!" I say.

"Then I'll make you!" He smirks