Chapter 30

Lys P.O.V 

I woke up to an empty bed, i got up from bed and put some shorts and one of Taehyung's over sized t-shirts. I went out the room to see where he was. 

"Taehyung?" i called out.

"I'm in the kitchen... cooking you breakfast." i walked down the stairs and saw him in his pj pants and an apron, he was literally cooking food.

"this is edible right?" i said jokingly. 

"Yes it is, pancakes and bacon are always edible." he said smiling.

"ok pabo." i said as i got some plates for us and milk/juice. 

I sat on the chair and waited for the pancakes and bacon. He came up behind me and set the pancakes and bacon on my plate and his. He then pecked my cheek. 

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Great, i'm just hungry." i said as i ate some pancake. "What about you?" i said with shy smile.

"I'm feeling amazing" and he ate a pancake. "what do you want to do today?" he asked looking at me while eating.

"Um... idk, what do you want to do? Why don't you decide?" he looked at me and smirked.

"why don't we stay home all day and do nothing, just relax and watch movies." he said looking at me straight in the eyes. 

"sounds good to me, but no foolish play oppa..." i said kinda blushing.

I went to my room got some clothes and went to shower. When i came back down, the living room seemed so cozy, some blankets on the ground, pillows lots of snacks and the lion king on the screen. I walked up behind Taehyung and back hugged him, i thanked him.

"Thank you for everything you've done so far..." he turned me around and kissed my forehead.

"I shall be thanking you, for making me the happiest wolf alive" he hugged me after that.

I just hope that no body ruins our beautiful day, or no bad new come to us. I just want to spend the day with Taehyung all peacefully, without distractions.

~~~~ 2 weeks later ~~~~

Its finally my wedding day, and i have my two beautiful bridesmaids helping me get ready, i am super nervous. 

"You look beautiful Lys" i turn to look in the mirror and i feel like crying, is it really today. After all the stuff we've gone through. "Don't cry we don't want your make-up to get ruined, now do we?" i laughed it out.

"Thank you guys so much, you definitely are my best friends." i got up and hugged them. Once we're done hugging my family walks in" my step mother comes and hugs me.

"You look wonderful, you must be nervous?" she was right i was. 

"You look beautiful Noona/Unnie" both Kookie and Sapphie said in unison. Wow my brother looked good in a suit, Annie must be drooling right now. Sapphie looked amazing in her navy blue dress. 

 "You look handsome Kookie and Sapphie you look amazing, you're going to make Jeong drool." Kookie got all defensive with that and so did our dad. We all laughed. 

"You've grown to a beautiful woman" my dad said as he hugged me, now i really wanted to cry. "This is for you. Your mother wanted me to give it to you on your wedding day..." he was crying, ugh i'm going to cry. "Its Roman, since your mother was once a Lupa wolf." 

"Thank you dad... and dad don't worry you still have Sapphie to walk to the alter." i said drying my tears and looking at Sapphie. The girls started to fix my make up, since i cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was holding my dads arm, while we walked through the alter, i saw Taehyung and he was smiling, seemed like he wanted to cry, but he didn't. 

"Take good care of her, for me" my dad said as he handed me to Taehyung

"I promise i will." and he smiled at me.

With that the ceremony started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You may kiss the bride" everyone clapped, while we kissed. "I present to you Alpha Taehyung and Luna Lys." Everyone clapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the party, we had everything packed. We we're moving to his territory. I was leaving my family behind,but i could come visit them often, it was only 6 hours away. 

"I'm going to miss you" i hugged Annie, her bump was starting to show. "take good care of her Jungkook" i said and he nodded and came to hug me. 

"Take care and promise you'll visit once a month at least." i smiled

"I will, don't worry." he smiled and went up to Taehyung.

"Sis, please come and see me often, what if i have a problem?" im going to miss Sapphie. 

"you can always call me, an if i don't answer, you can always talk to Annie and Maritza, but i will definitely come visit often" we hugged each other.

"Its time to go..." I let go of Sapphie and got in the car, once Taehyung started to drive away i could see them all wave goodbye. "Don't worry we can come see them soon. Especially since Jungkook and Annie are getting married." true.

"So where are we going? Cause i know we aren't going to your place first..." he smiled

"It's a surprise." ok then... "go to sleep ill wake you up when we're there." i pecked his cheek and went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, wake up, we're here." i looked outside the window and there was a huge mansion.

"...." i didnt say a word.

"Here let me carry you in" he carried me like in the movies when your on your honeymoon. Bridal style! He laid me on the bed... he smirked i know where this is leading to "Lets get to business now shall my beautiful bride" i was blushing

"Shall my Alpha?"  this was going to be a long night...