Chapter 21

Lys P.O.V

We were inside the hotel, I was done changing into some PJs and I felt Taehyung spin me to face him. I looked at him confused. He smiled at me "I love you, you know that right?" Whats wrong?

"Um... Yes I do. Why are you tell in me all of the sudden?" I asked really confused.

"Nothing. I just really wanted to tell you that I LOVE YOU!" He kissed me and I kissed him back. Such a passionate kiss. I felt his lips on my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lys are you sure you want to do this?" he looked me in the eyes, having a worried looked, but he still wanted to make me his. 

"Yes, please... Mark me..." I needed him. He was sweet and tried to calm me down.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up around 9am, Taehyung was by my side, his arm around my waist. He was still asleep. i got up and went into the bathroom. I took a shower. 

Somehow i felt a bit weird, but i really really happy!

I walk out all dressed, Taehyung was still laying in bed. i looked a his back, he had scratch marks. 

"how are you feeling?" he asked with a huge smile on his face. I went next to him a pecked his cheek

"I feeling fine" i said with smile

______________________________________________________________________

We were at the airport, were holding hands, something felt weird though, as if we were being watched. It seemed like Taehyung realized it too, because he put his hand around my waist.

Before i got in the plane. I got a message. I wished i hadn't opened it.  "so whats your answer love?"

ARGH! And i knew me being happy wasnt going to last long.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi guys sorry i havent been updating soon. Ive been busy with school, marching band, i just dont have time to write sometimes. I have to be catching up with HOMEWORK (sucks)

I promise im trying to write a bit everyday. I promise i will update a new chapter next week, their will be a new character by the way, hopefully you'll like the character and the chapter.

Dont forget to vote and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY!

LOVE YOU ALL

-Susy