Chapter 22

Taehyung P.O.V

I took a quick shower. Once I was out I saw the scratch marks she left me, I hope i ddnt hurt her in any way.

We were going back today. Me and Lys had everything ready. We walked inside the airport, it was kind of weird but she still had a huge smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We slept on the airplane. When we arrived our car was already there. We got home around 4pm in the afternoon. We were still tired. She looked beautiful when she was sleepy.

I wanted to go to bed, but I couldn't I had to go do work.

"Lys you go on and sleep. I'm going to work on some papers." I said to her.

"Ok. Quick question. When are we telling them?" She asked curiously.

"Whenever you want. Just tell me so I can be there." She said ok and I kissed her, and left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

7pm (dinner time)

We were eating with Lys's family, my family, Jin and Annie and while we ate we decided to tell everyone.

"Me and Lys are getting married." I said and everyone stopped eating, her dad almost shocked on his food.

"Someone please tell me i'm dreaming..." Annie smacked Jin in the arm. 

We told them the whole story and they were surprised and amazed. They congragulated us at least.

Jungkook wanted to talk to Lys privately afterwards and they went for a walk.

Annie and I talked and then she told me they saw Hoya.

"When you guys were gone, we saw Hoya, he came up to us and he told Jungkook about my lost baby. Jungkook has been avoiding me. He also told Jungkook to ask Lys about some deal or something." Hoya will never ever have Lys!

"Here I'll talk to Jungkook about it. Don't worry. Let me go look for them and see what I can do for now. Go rest." I left and it was dark outside.

I saw Lys and Jungkook on a swing. They were talking, about something.

"Jungkook?!" I yelled. He snapped his head me.

"Taehyung?!" He yelled back. Lys looked confused.

"Should I go?" She asked.

"No you can stay sis. Plus we still need talk to Taehyung about it." He told Lys and talk about what with me?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sapphie P.O.V

I was walking in the woods like they told me to I was pretending to be scared. I was looking for 2 specific people like they told me to. They're like me, have the same features and characteristics.

My mission is to kill them. They never came back for me, I almost died, but I told them I would do anything and they let me live. Now I'm old enough and I'm ready to get them back. They think I'm dead, but I'm not.