Chapter 14

Annie P.O.V.

Lys called me over after i met V's friends/pack members. She told me to help her with something, that Jin and Hongbin knew already.

"Hongbin is back!?" I asked her surprised.

"Yes. He came to visit me yesterday. You'd be surprised of how much he has changed." She said to me with, he is a lot more hot look. "I need you to help me with something. Please!?"
I agreed, she is my bestfriend. "Ok then, i found out that Taehyung is the boy from when i was 8, but he doesnt know i know. Im going to get him back, pretending to finally find the boy and not wanting to marry him, until he confesses its him." Im kinda confused but i understand.

"Exactly how are you going to find the boy?" I asked her.

"Hongbin has that one covered for me. He's bringing over his mate and she has this brother who is an alpha. His name is Tony." Hongbin has a mate!
"Ok then. Lets get this plan into action!" I say all happy!

I hear Hongbin is here and run oustide and hug him. He hugs me back. He presents us to his mate Elizabeth and her brother Tony.

"You seem familiar, like i've seen you before and also i know this place i was here when i was little." Ok his voice is sexy. Sorry Jungkook i love you, but his voice.

"Was there a little girl with you? Did she have this necklace?" He nodded.

He hugged her and she hugged him back. "Do you know how long i've been looking for you?" Wow he's really good at acting and so is Lys, never seen this side of her. This is like a K-Drama or something.

I saw Taehyung and he ran into the woods, his pack members and Jungkook behind him, i guess Lys's plan is working. She smirked at me. When they saw that the guys were out of sight, we all said "working as planned."
Jin came up behind me and said "hi little sis!" He scared the soul out off me. "How's the plan?" He asked laughing a bit.

"Nicely and secretly, he doesnt even notice a thing. Oh yeah since when has Lys been really good at acting?" I asked him.

"Since today." He said simply. We all went to her cabin to talk about what was gonna happen next. She went to talk to her dad about the marriage. I went with her and she took Tony, so her dad could take the bait. He did.

~~Hours later~~

I was with Lys and Elizabeth. She told us how she met Hongbin and thanked us for creating such a wonderful person.

"You shall thank his parents cause i didnt give birth to him, but you're welcome." I said playing around and they laughed. I got a call and it was Taehyung. Now what!? I excused myself and left to Jungkook oppa's office, since they were there.

"Hi Annie." I heard Taehyung say. "I need you to help me get Lys back, because that guy is framing me!" He was pretty much commanding me. I agreed without hesitation. The sooner he told her about him being the kid. The faster the wedding. "Thank you, i only have a week. So this is what we'll do." He told us everything and he left.

Jungkook and i showed, our friends where they would stay and we told them if you need anything we're right over there.

Jungkook said he had to go, since he had to be in a meeting with his parents, he kissed me goodbye and said he'll see me at night. It was only 4pm, its to long till night time! He left and i was going to leave when Namjoon said something i wasnt expecting. "You havent told him yet have you?" Please tell me he wasnt talking about the baby.

"Havent told him what?" I said trying to sound calm.

"The baby, we know. You arent showing, but we have very good senses, i can here the baby growing in your womb." He can what!? Is that even possible?!

"Please dont tell him im not ready. I want it to be at the perfect moment. Please?!" I said nearly crying.

"We wont, but you might want to tell him, you'll start showing soon." He said.

"Thank you. I'll be going know." I started to walk home and i saw Jin at the door. He gave me a death glare look. What'd i do wrong?

"Why didn't you tell me?!?!" How does he know?! "That Maritza is going to be bridesmaid and is Suga's mate!" I felt relieved knowing, he didnt know about the baby.

"Because i didnt think it was important to you and if you didn't know Maritza and Suga are mates, maybe its because Suga didnt want to tell you." I say making him move out the door way. I go to the kitchen, since i was craving some ice cream, strawberries and pancakes, but then i saw the left over pizza and puked, Jin came running towards me.

"Are you ok? You arent like this, are you sick?" He said all worried. "You dont puke at food thats been in the fridge for a day, you usually cook the left overs. Annie you arent?!" I looked at him nodding my head. "Im going to talk to Jungkook right this instant!" I grab his hand.

"No, he doesnt know, i dont want him to know yet, please Jin oppa. Promise me you won't tell him or anybody else!?" I say hoping he will promise me and he did.

"How long has it been?" He asked.

"3 weeks today. I didn't think i was a week before i did the pregnancy test." I said and he just gave me a look.

"Annie you should have told me, im your big brother, im always here for you no matter what." He said with a caring look

"I know oppa." And i hugged him, as he caressed my head. Then my door opened and it ruined the perfect moment.

"Hi. Sorry for coming in like this, just wanted to know if i could spend the night here? Me and Taehyung fought. Plans working." We both nodded. Plus i need some girl time with Lys, i should invite Maritza.

"Where's Maritza? I havent seen her since yesterday afternoon." I asked

"Her and Suga went on a trip alone." Jin said, giving me a look, you know why. Uhh they be having some fun.

~~7:30pm~~

Lys went to have dinner with Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung.

I was home with Jin watching an old drama, but amazing. Its called Ice Adonis. Then we heard a knock, "come in!" We both yelled. It was Jungkook oppa!

"Do you want to go for a walk?" He asked all suspicious. I looked at Jin. He nodded and i walked towards the door.

"So why for a walk? You dont usually ask '"Do you want to go for a walk?"' i was curious.

"You'll find out soon enough." We walked into the woods and i saw white and red petals. We walked further in and i saw something hanging on the tree. "Will You Annie Marry Me Jungkook?" I was about to die. He was on one knee and holding a ring! I said yes and he stood up and put the ring on. I hugged him and he kissed me passionately. I have never been so happy. It seemed like a perfect time to tell him about the baby, but i didnt tell him. Ill tell him soon. I'll aske Lys and Jin to help me and also Maritza