Chapter 15

Tony on the pic above

Lys P.O.V

My plan is working so far. No body (except the ones that know) suspects a thing. I told my father about me finding the guy I actually love, he fell for it, he's probably gonna talk to Taehyung about this later.

I talked to Tony to see what we'll do next. Their will be only one kiss involved but no feelings. He agreed in doing all of this, I found it weird at first, but it turns out Alpha Tony is actually gay. Tony Serviettes took acting classes in high school and is currently working for a theater in Washington, has a boyfriend, and his parents are totally cool with it. 

"Hey Lys, why don't you just talk to him? It would be much easier." Tony said in some weird tone. "I mean girl really he is hot! He seems like the perfect mate. How come you didn't feel a little spark when you saw him?" He asked and I'm telling you he is super cool, the gay best friend I've always wanted. "Lys talk to him or go with the plan?"

"I need to get him back just for a little because I know he will try a lot harder now in this relationship. Plus, it's been years and my parents and his parents wouldn't have separated us, if they planned to marry us, there is something else Taehyung is hiding from me." I said. Then I decided to change the subject "you know you're the gay best friend I've always wanted." He just laughed and we kept talking. Until we heard someone come in and went to our roles of long time lovers.

It was Taehyung. He wanted to talk and I said ok, I hugged Tony and he left. We went to my office and "talked".

"You can't be with him!" He yelled, with a commanding tone. "You said you would give me a chance. You cant just break everything apart once you think you found the guy you actually love. Im..." He stopped at 'im'. What was he gonna say? Was he going to tell me?

"Yes i can be with him. He is the boy from 8 years ago." He was mad. "Taehyung calm down. Im still giving you a chance to win me over the person i actually love." That made him even more mad. "Why did you stop talking seemed like you were going to say something important?!" I said also getting mad now.

"Im..." he stopped for a bit "im trying to get you back, because i love you!" Not what i wanted him to say, but ok.

"Why would you try to get me back? Do you even really love me? It could just be an obsession?" I shouldnt have said that.

"Obsession! You think what i feel for you is an obsession?" He was holding me by my shoulders, softly shaking me. "Give me this week to prove you wrong. So you can also feel the same way." I just nodded and left the cabin and walked to Annie's.

~~Annie's Place~~

I knocked and walked in. She was hugging Jin and they both looked at me. It felt like i just ruined a special moment.

"Hi. Sorry for coming in like this, just wanted to know if i could spend the night here? Me and Taehyung fought. Plans working." They both nodded and i came in.

Annie said we should invite Maritza, i agreed, but turns out her and Suga are having some alone time.

~~7:30pm~~

I went back to my cabin, so i could have dinner ready for Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jimin, oh yeah and also Taehyung.

I had everything ready and they arrived. Taehyung helped me carry the food to the table and we all sat down and ate. I asked them a few questions and they asked me lots of questions.

"So... how old are all of you and do you have mates?" I was curious.

"Im 20, Namjoon is 19 and Jimin is 18." Hoseok said the ages. He is always smiling. "Namjoon and I have mates. I also have a son." Wow. He has a son. He must be adorable. "He's 4 years old and he loves his uncles, especially V." I guess Taehyung is good with children .