Chapter 19

Taehyung P.O.V.

Its our second day here in Europe. We're going to go explore, since it was a bad day yesterday.

I think I'm going to confess to Lys today but i don't know yet. I want to and we are taking the bus to Venice, Italy. It gives me more time to plan it. I hope she doesn't freak out and tells me I'm a liar. I did bring the ring i took back when we were separated. This is my plan. Walk around, make her feel comfortable around me. Then go to the boats, talk and when we walk back to the buses, pretend to forget something. If she denies going back, take her back no matter what. Then hug her, give her the ring. Wait to see what she says. Tell her I'm the actual boy. Not Tony. Then kiss her.
That's what i have it planned out.

"Taehyung! You in there, we need to go or we're going to be late" i see Lys waving her hand right in front of my face.

"Your alien is still alive, you don't have to worry." yes i made her blush, I'm so proud of myself.

"Well then, "'My Alien"' lets go, because i really want to go to Venice." i have a huge smirk on my face.

~~ Arriving to Venice~~

We have arrived! The bus ride was quite, Lys slept on our way here. She looked so cute and peaceful. We got off the bus and started to walk to a store with souvenirs and maps. We took 2 maps and started to walk around Venice, a beautiful place and perfect to tell Lys the truth. I held her hand, because guys kept looking at her, some of them were unmated wolves. Im not gonna let her go, never know what these assholes are capable of doing to my woman.

"Taehyung? See the guy 7 feet away? I bumped into him yesterday, before i saw Hoya." she said stopping us and looking at me worried. We were in this cliché couple position. I wanted to kiss her, but she would get mad.

"Are you sure its the same guy?" i asked making sure, she nodded and i took her hand, we started walking again. "lets not stop and pretend we don't see him, or he'll know, we know he's here." she nodded and we lost the guy.

We enjoyed the walk and stopped to eat. We ate at this really great pizza place, it was amazing. Lys loved it too, she does love pizza. After eating we looked in stores and bought things, accessories, books, little souvenirs and we took pictures. She had a beautiful smile, and I didn't want it to go away. I noticed she was slowly actually falling for me. She noticed me staring at her and she smiled "You should stop, your kind of creeping me out, i mean i dont mind its just weird." i looked at her even more. she laughed, i smiled.

Around 5pm we were walking through this small alley that took us to the boats. We kept walking until we reached the boats. I asked for one and we got on it. We talked about what we love the most.

Lys P.O.V.

We're at VENICE, ITALY!!! It is so beautiful! Im hoping soon Taehyung will tell me the truth. Im sill kind of shocked about what happened to him, when he was younger.

I STILL CANT BELIEVE HOYA IS BACK! I'm seriously scared of him. Why me!? Why did he have to come back!?
I need to get rid of these thoughts and be happy cause I'm with Taehyung and I'm in VENICE, ITALY!

~~8pm~~

We were in a boat for a while, but we weren't awkward at all. We talked about our family and friends.

He started to say something I didn't listen.

"Lys. Are you ok?" He seemed worried.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I was just thinking about some stuff." I said, he had a curious look on his face.

"Was it probably about me you were thinking about?" He had a smirk on his face. I tried not to laugh.

"Wow! How did you know?" I was being super sarcastic. He noticed and laughed.

"I know, I'm just that handsome for you." He winked and holded my hand. I just laughed and agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We soon arrived to our destination. We got off the boat, and he was still holding my hand. It was around 9pm now and we were walking back to the bus station to go back to the hotel.
When suddenly Taehyung stopped us.

"Wait. I forgot something." What did he forget and where?

"Huh?" We're going to miss the bus.

"Its very important. Let's go back, we can get on the other bus." What is it?

"This is the last bus. What did you forget?" What is wrong with this kid.

He just started to drag me back to where we came from. We were back at the boat we used. He hugged me and gave me a ring.
I was surprised, he still had the ring he gave me when we were little.

"You still have it." I looked at him, smiling and he smiled back.

"Yes I still have it. I'd never lose it. I've looked for you ever since. Why do you think I changed my mind on marrying you." I hugged him while he was talking and he hugged me back. I didn't even care if we missed the bus anymore.

This looked like a cliché movie scene, so I made stop looking like a cliché movie scene.

*I slapped his arm* "why didn't you tell me sooner?!" He looked shocked, but chuckled a bit, it was unexpected.

"I'm sorry. I was going to but I didn't know how. Then you went into a comma and when you woke up, I didn't just want to tell you like that. Then freaking Tony came in and that changed everything.... Hold up, why aren't you defending Tony right now?" I was mentally laughing. I smiled at him shyly. "You knew it was me, but you didn't want to tell me, and so you used Tony. That asshole kissed you." He seemed so pissed off. He looked cute.

"That kiss ment nothing to me. Tony is gay. He has a boyfriend." I said trying to make him calm down. "I heard you say to me when I was in my comma, about how you lost me 10 years ago and didn't want to lose me again. I just wanted you to tell me and I made you suffer a little." I said kind of chuckling.

It was silent for about 10 seconds and then 'bam' he kissed me. I kissed back. We seperated for air and then he hugged me.

"So you want to look for a place to stay?" I chuckled and nodded.