Chapter 13

Lys P.O.V

Taehyung tried to kiss me and i slapped him and i left. I took a quick shower changed and went to talk to the guy that almost killed me.

"Who sent you to kill me?!" I gave him a death glare.

"I will not say! Kill me if you want!" He said with confidence yet a bit scared.

"Ok then." I gave the guard a look and i went in. "Now do you want to tell me before i kill you!" He spilled everything in less than 5 seconds.

"Ok. I was sent by the red river pack the ones that kidnapped you. I'm Pablo. I don't know my alpha. He never appears infront of us only  the beta and the third in command." He finished. How does he not know the alpha!?

"Thank you so much. I'll be leaving now. Oh wait come here really quick." He walks closer and i punch his face."Thank you." And i leave.

I got some information and walked into my fathers office. He looked up and gave me a glare. "You could knock."

"Sorry i just got back from the prison hole. I got some information from the Pablo guy." He looked at me in shock.

"No one has gotten information from Pablo." He looked at me "Tell me everything!"

~~After talking about Pablo~~

I left and walked into my cabin.

"Its been a while Lys." I recognized the voice, and then he turned around. "You still in shock, huh?" I hugged him, he hugged me back.

"Yah! You should have told me you were back!" I shouted  "Hongbin you should have told me!" 

"Honey, im home!" I see Taehyung walk in. "Oh. Nice to meet you..."

"Hello. My name is Hongbin. You are?" They kept giving each other the death stare, such cold stares.

"Im Taehyung." Im going to kill him.

"Well you guys met. Now oppa can we talk really quick?" He looks at me. I start walking to the room and he follows.

"Do you have a death wish?" I ask calmly. "You and me may have a thing and yes im giving you a chance, but my feelings for you arent that strong yet." I say with a serious face.

"I knew if i walked in saying 'Honey' you would get mad. So i was prepared. Plus i know you and Hongbin have some history. I have all the right to get jealous and i am your future husband." He said in his alpha tone.

I left but he grabbed my wrist and hugged me. I was not expecting the hug. "I'll get jealous all i want because i love you. You are my mate, like it or not. You're mine." He whispered in my ear with authority.

He let go and i walked out the room. Hongbin looked at me and started asking questions.

~~3 hours later (10pm)~~

We walked out and headed to Jin's cabin.  "Lys it is 10pm and i was sleeping..." he saw Hongbin and he asked him when he came back, basically what i asked Hongbin.

We went inside and we told Hongbin my plan and how Jin is also helping. He agreed to help and said he'll be back tomorrow in the morning.
I thanked him and he said goodbye and left.

I told Jin he could go back to sleep. I walked back to my cabin and Taehyung was in the kitchen eating. I joined him. It was very awkward.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be over protective and harsh towards you." He apologized. I feel kinda bad, but he deserves it a bit. I hope my plan works.

"Im sorry, too. I understand, but im confused with what i feel." He agrees, i gave him a back hug and then went upstairs.

~~Next Morning~~