Chapter 29

Taehyung POV

We had won, the alpha of this pack was no where to be found and i started looking for the room Sapphie said Lys would be in and started walking that way. That son of a b*tch of Hoya is going to die for taking my Lys!!!

"Taehyung!" I heard someone shout and saw Lys. I ran towards her and embraced her in my arms, not wanting to let go of her. I looked up at her and saw a few bruises on her face and arms. I swear Hoya is dead!

"What happened? Did he do this to you!? " i said with my wolf voice, i was extremely mad. i was going to start walking to the room again but she stopped me.

"I'm ok. He didn't hurt me. He actually "protected" me. I got into a fight with some bîtch" I kissed her, i missed her so much.  "I missed you too"  she said through our kiss. 

"I'm not letting you off my sight again. Ever" i said with a demanding voice. She just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We saw Sapphire walk out with two other guys holding Hoya,  he was bleeding, but still alive. I was in front of Hoya in seconds and beating him. Namjoon and Jimin had to pull me off him, and Lys was next to me calming me down.  

"HAHAHA! just kill me, you guys will never get anything from me!" he said laughing. ARGH! They should have let me keep beating him. I was full of anger by just seeing him.

"We dont need you to tell us anything, we can get the information from Jeong." Who t'f is Jeong? Sapphie had so much information she  forgot to mention.

"He wont tell you anything, he's one of us, he'll die not telling you anything!" Im confused now? Ok so what does this Jeong have to do with this? What exactly are we talking about anyway?

"Are you sure about that? I mean Jeong is your brother, but... he could betray you Hoya." Brother? Betray? What?

"He would never do that to his family... especially to me and the alpha, we're his only family left! Without us he is nothing, powerless!" Family? He calls treating people like sh*t family!

"Hoya *sigh*  you call this a family! Treating your pack like this? Training your little brother like this? That is a monster, thank the goddess your brother didn't follow your example!!" Lys yelled at him and punched him a few times. That's my girl!

"Lys my love i'm sorry!" I f*cking swear i jumped him right there and then. Jimin and Namjoon had to get me off him again! He better NOT say that again! "Just kill me! If i can't be with Lys, i rather die!" This son of a b*tch! I was being held back. I just wanted to rip his throat out!

"Don't Taehyung... we need him alive..." Lys whispered through my ear an held my hand to calm me down. "Take him back to the pack grounds, my father will want to see him! Somebody look for Jeong and you, Jungkook, go back home and take care of Annie, take the rest of the day off and tomorrow." she said to him, giving him a death glare, making him obey.

We walked around to see if we missed something, but we didn't and started walking to the her pack grounds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lys!" i turn around to see who called her name and its a boy. No clue in who he is. "Did you guys find my other brother?" Ok who is he?!

"No not yet, but we will soon. Thanks for helping us with everything by the way, Jeong, you've surprised me.  How is your wound? " Ohh so this kid is Jeong, how old is he? 

"I'm ok, nothing to bad, it will heal soon. It was my pleasure, I told you why i did it though. Now we just have to catch my Hyung." he said kinda sadly. "Who is he?" as he pointed at me

"Oh nice to meet you. I'm Taehyung." i said while holding Lys's had "You must be Jeong. Thank you for helping us" i said bowing my head, showing my gratitude

"Nice to meet you! No problem, it was for the best." Wow what a cheerful kid! I should adopt him as my younger brother! "Lys told me about you, like a lot.." i looked at Lys and she pretended to be looking at something. 

"Was it good or bad?" i asked very curious about what she said about me... he just chuckled and didn't answer... Noo man, you cant just do that. "Ok fine don't tell me. How old are you by the way?" i asked.

"I'm 15." He's 15!? No way, he looks way to mature for his age, but then again he does look 15...

We finished talking to Jeong and how he looked mature for his age, but that i could be wrong since i didn't know him well, and that he should hang out with me and the guys some time. I also tried to convince him to tell me what Lys said about me, but i failed.

We were back in our cabin, Lys had just finished showering and changed into clean clothes, we decided to take the whole night and tomorrow off. We deserve it. It was only gonna be us two and no body else.

"I have a question?" she said very quietly.

"hm?" was my response.

"What if i was pregnant?" i stood up from the bed in a flash

"Are you serious?" i looked at her with the biggest smile on my face, like the biggest!"

"I don't know, i don't think so..." she said with a little sad face. i got her hand and started walking all the way to the pack doctors office.

"where are we going in such a hurry?" she asked, i didn't answer

"Can we check if she's pregnant?" i said and the doc just looked at me as if i was crazy and so did Lys.

"follow me please" so we followed the doctor into a room.

"Ok Lys can you please lift your shirt a bit" Lys did as she was told, i just starred at the screen monitor. "this is going to feel weird and cold" the doc looked at the monitor.

"So... is she pregnant?"Both me and Lys looked at the doctor, pleading her to say yes...

"No, im sorry but you guys can keep trying." she said putting away everything else. 

Me and Lys walked back to her place. I looked at her and she was sad. I don't like seeing her like this. "Do you want to have a baby~?" i said facing her once we were inside her cabin. She just nodded yes. "ok then i will make sure we have a baby" with that i kissed her very passionately. I carried her bride style to our room and laid her on the bed. I went back to kissing her passionately. We were both breathing heavily when i parted from the kiss. I removed her clothes and she helped me remove mine. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We laid in bed, she was facing my chest, while i hugged her from the waist. She looked up at me and smiled and i smiled back. 

"if you don't get pregnant, don't worry we can always, i mean always try again, i don't mind" i said with a smirkish smile, she just chuckled and snuggled on my chest and fell asleep . "I love you Lys..." was the last thing i said before i fell asleep while holding her in my embrace, never wanting to let go of her.