Chapter 23

Jung kook P.O.V

"No we can tell him another time. You guys talk" said Lys.

"Sis its best of you tell him now. I know it's a hard decision but just tell him the truth ok" Taehyung looked confused, really confused.

"We... I cant let's wait to t..." Taehyung cut her off.

"Tell me what?! I'm so confused! Explain!?" He asked mad.

Well should I just blurt it out or let Lys explain.

"We have a feeling our younger sister is alive and were gonna go to the enemies territory to go look for her." She just blurt it out herself. Its kinda funny. "We had a special agent go in their pack, he pretended to be a rouge, and he would always come tell us as much information as he could. He told us he saw a young girl around the age my sister would be today. He asked the pack there about her and they said shes been there since she was around 3 or 4. It could be my sister and if it is her, we want to go save her from there." she started to cry, i could tell she was remembering those horrible things that happened to her and our sister. 

"Sis breathe and calm down, forget about those times please..." i say to her as i hug her as well. Shes suffered to much in her life. 

"If you want to go save your sister... im going with you guys, im not leaving you alone, i dont want to lose you." He steps closer, i let go of Lys and he takes her and hugs her. He looks at me and mouths something. 

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Taehyung and i talked, i went to Annie's house. Jin opened the door, he had a death glare, "she's not home" was the only thing he said. 

"Where is she? I need to apologize and we both have to talk. So where is she Jin hyung?" i ask politely.

"I dont know, she came home and grabbed her purse and said she might be back later, i didn't question her, she has already gone through a lot" he said mad and worried. 

"Does she have her phone?" i asked also getting worried. 

"She should have, she couldn't have left with out it." he said. he grabbed his phone and called Annie. After three rings, we heard her cellphone upstairs. She didnt take it, now im extremely worried. 

I leave, and call Lys, just to see if Annie is with her. "Lys? Annie isn't home, is she with you? I'm really worried!" i ask and tell her, hoping for her to say yes, but the answer is clearly no. I head to my place and check if she isn't there, nothing, Lys is already outside my house with Taehyung. 

"When was the last time you saw her?" she asked right away.

"When you and i went outside to talk... Jin said she went home to get her purse and said she might be back later." ugh where is she, she is driving me crazy, what if something bad happened to her, what about the baby, is she ok??

"I talked to her before i went to search for you and Lys, she told me about how you were mad at her, for not telling you about the baby she lost. I told her i would talk to you, and i did, other than that she never mentioned she would just leave without saying a word." she talked to him about our problems. I know i was mad at her, for not telling me the truth but right now i'm going insane, not knowing where she is. 

Sapphie P.O.V 

I bump into someone, shes pregnant and crying. "I'm sorry, ohh are you alright ma'am? are you hurt?" i ask her. 

"I'm sorry, i'm fine. I just need some fresh air" she said, still crying. i swear if she's crying because her boyfriend just left her and pregnant, me and that guy are gonna have some serious problems. 

I did something unexpected, i surprised myself as well. I hugged her. WTF! i'm not a softy whatsoever, why did i hug her?

"Thank you i really  needed a hug, I'm Annie by the way, whats your name?" Annie? It cant be?! 

"I'm Sapphie, may i ask why your crying?" i say curiously. 

"Oh, my boyfriend is mad at me, because i never told him that one of our babies died. he hasn't talked to me in days, so i decided to leave for a day.

"Ohh i'm sorry to hear that. You don't mind if i join you, i'm running away from home actually, i don't want to go back to that place." i say innocently and scared. She nods her head, that was easy.

"How old are you?" she asked

"I'm 14 years old." was all i said. "How old are you? Where do you come from?" i say making sure she comes from he place i need to go to.

"I'm 17, i come from a place, i don't want to talk about right now." she says. ugh i need to know if she comes from that territory . "Why are you running away?" she asked

"My family abused of me, and i was done and i ran away. I actually have no where to go or anyone to go to."  i say pretending to cry. She fell for it, good. "May I know your boyfriends name? if you don't mind" i say

"His name is Jungkook..." great, all the info i needed.