Chapter 18

Lys P.O.V.

Im in Europe, by myself with Taehyung. Its around 10pm now. He's taking a shower, so i took the opportunity to go and explore the place. He said we we're going somewhere in the morning, i really don't want to go. I just want him to tell me the truth.

"Perdon" i apologize since i bumped into a very good looking man.

"Esta bien dama? Oh esta sola? [Are you ok madame? Oh are you alone?] "he asked if im alone. Should i say yes?

"No. Estoy de vacaciones con alguien" [No. Im with someone on vacation.] i say, something from him doesn't seem right. I'll just keep walking know. "compermiso." i excuse myself and start walking into the kitchen. There are only two chefs in the kitchen. I keep walking, this hotel is beautiful. It has so many places to see. "Taehyung choose a good place to stay" i say to myself as im looking at the view of Europe from the top of the hotel.

"Isnt it very beautiful?" i feel to arms around my waist. Its Taehyung. "Did you miss me?" Its not Taehyung. i push  his hands off me and look at the guy. "I even left you shocked" he chuckled a bit.

"What do you want Hoya? i ask, i haven't seen him in 3 years.

"I want you! You know you're mine! Its been 3 years now. I missed you." i hate him for so many reasons.

"Hoya understand... YOU'RE A F*CKING PSYCHO!" i shouted. He was very angry. I didn't care.

"Love. Remember when i told you not to  call me that." he pinned me to a wall. He was strong back when we dated, but he seemed a lot stronger. "NOW APOLOGIZE!!" he said loudly with gritted teeth. 

"Let her go!!" someone yelled from the other side and Hoya let me go. I fell hard on the ground. Hoya looked behind him and Taehyung was standing there.

"Who t'f are you? oh wait you must be Taehyung, future alpha and the love of my life's future husband." I felt bad, I don't want Taehyung to get involved in me and Hoya's past. I don't even want to remember it.

"Hoya please, leave him out of this. I beg you!" i say loudly. "What do you want from me?" i asked as has a huge smirk formed on his face. Taehyung looked extremely sad.

"Love. I want your children of course." he wants my what? "I want that from you and then you are free to go. You have a whole week to decide if you say no, just wait for the consequences." he kissed my cheek "Bye my love take care, see you in a week" with that he left. Taehyung ran towards me.

"are you ok? does it hurt?" i couldn't say anything.

Taehyung P.O.V.

She lied on the ground. I ran to her. She was bleeding a bit from her neck. "are you ok? does it hurt?" i asked she didn't answer me, she just stayed there. "answer me, please?" i said, she just looked at the ground and cried. I hugged her and let her cry. I will kill this guy!

It was midnight by the time we were back in our room. She was weak, like she lost something very important, like if she had just seen a ghost. I wanted to ask her so many questions, but i didn't. I laid her on the bed and i was next to her.

~~Waking up~~

It was around 4 am and Lys wasn't next to me. I saw the bathroom lights on, she must be in there. I walked to the door and heard the shower. I went back to bed and turned on the TV, i also called room service and asked for some food. Lys was out the shower and apologized. "Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up." she looked so weak and sad.

"You didn't wake me up. How are you feeling." i want her  to smile.

"I'm feeling ok.  So...." she just stood there.

"Breakfast will be here soon." with that there was a knock on the door and our food.

I took the cart with our food and we sat down to eat. I went ahead and asked her a few questions.

"Who was he? Why did you call him psycho?" I asked those two questions. She looked at me with a guilty look.

"um... 3 years ago i bumped into Hoya in the school hallway. We got to know each other and dated for 8 months. Until i found out something was wrong with him. He didn't allow me to talk to other boys, not even my own brother." a small growl came out when she said that. "he um, has some anger issues, he murder many innocent people and also killed his parents." he killed his parents, wtf! "I broke up with him when i found out what he was capable of. He was insane" she finished, it felt like she was hiding something else.

"Why do i have a feeling you're hiding something else that happened between you and Hoya." she kept giving me a guilty look.

"Can we please stop talking about Hoya. What about you? You're also hiding something from me. I can feel it." i stayed silent.

"When i was 5 i was kidnapped by my families greatest enemy the Twilight Pack. My family looked for me everywhere. I was trained by my enemies. I knew all their strategies. The Betas daughter Athena and me dated but she only dated me to kill me. I was 13  when they tried to kill me, but they didn't. My actual family saved my life and i'm here now." i looked at her and she was shocked, i understood why. "now what else are you hiding?" i asked, i could feel like she was hiding something.

She took a deep breathe. "after i broke up with him he would stalk me... a week had passed and i was walking home from school. He followed me and i walked faster, i was about to turn into my wolf, when he pinned me to the ground. I tried to scream for help, no body came. Hoya had raped me that day. I got pregnant, but i lost the baby since i wasn't strong enough to carry the baby in my womb, i was turning 16 years old when all of that happened. Then i got to meet Hongbin, and he helped me move on, we dated for a few months." I small growl left me, my wolf was very mad, like he was going to kill Hoya when he saw him. Lys started crying, i embraced her in my arms, i didn't let go of her. We stayed in the hotel all day, canceled our plans and talked about some of our past. I was going to tell her about me being the boy, but it didn't seem like the right time, plus maybe she'll think I'm a liar.