Chapter 27

Shin Sung Woo as real dad on right

Shin Hyun-Joon as step dad on left

Annie P. O. V

I've been in this cabin for days and its killing me, I have to go outside and walk or something...
I start walking to the door and Jin stops me

"move oppa" I say irritated

"No. You're staying in your room its not safe, please listen. " he says nicely.

"ugh! Please I can't be here any longer I feel like I'm going insane, I have to do something... Outside... please?" I say with puppy eyes, and he gives in. Yay!

"but I'm going with you" ehh that's ok with me.

We walk out the door and we start walking, it felt good being outside... I felt free once again.

"Annie!!" I turn around to see who shouted my name...

"Maritza!" she's finally back from her trip with Suga! "Did you just get back from your trip?" I ask

"Yes... How are you? Where's Lys?" holy macaroni... Uhh what do I say... Jin say something... Jin?

"ugh we need to talk about that " we walk to her place so she can put her stuff up and I start telling her everything.

~30 minutes later~

"WHAT! Why didn't someone call me or Suga!? We could have been here sooner and helped! " I knew she would start freaking out. Where is Jin and Suga Oppa by the way?

"you need to calm down?" I say calmly to her.

" I can't our friend is kidnapped by that monster and we're here talking about this, when we could be saving her life! " she catches her breathe.

"Taehyung and the pack made a plan to go save her... Also I forgot to mention something " I look at her, she looks at me.

"what is it? " ugh how do I tell her about Sapphie?

" remember, how Lys and Kookie had a younger sister who died... Well she isn't dead, she was suppose to kill them, but she didn't she's helping us get Lys back... " I say she wanted to kill someone I swear she did...

After we finished talking I headed back to my cabin cause I'm super tired and its only 6pm. Woah time goes by fast, at least they already started on the plan. I hope everything goes as planned and they bring back my best friend/sister.

"Annie!" I heard someone yell again

Wtf do they want!

"what?!" I yell back... Ugh I turn around to see a tall man around his 50s. Ehh

"you don't recognize me right?" huh what? Who is he?

"Not to be rude but do I know you? Have we met before?" I mean he looks like someone I've seen before, but probably like a grocery store or something

"How are you? How's Emma and your brother Jin?" I look at him comfused... How does he know my mom and Jin

"who ar... "

"Annie, Suga and I have..." he looked at the man in front of me and got angry real quick. "What is he doing here?!" he knows him...

"someone tell me who this man is" I say all confused

"let's get mom first and dad... " huh? Jin just tell me.

"dad? I thought i was your dad?"

"What?!!!" please tell me this man is messing with me...

"Please shut up. Annie please calm down and go inside and wait for me, mom and dad?" I walked inside and started to cry. Suga sees me and asked me what was wrong. "Can you and Jin please talk to me tomorrow I'm not feeling well oppa." he looked at me with concern but he didn't ask any questions and left...

~eternity later~

"Annie we never wanted you to find out but sometimes things done go as we plan" my mom and dad say or so I've known him as my dad.

"who is this man?" I say

"he's your real father..." she said also crying now... why did she lie to me why?! "he left me when I was pregnant with you... When you were one I met Joon, he didn't judge me, he stayed with me knowing I had you and Jin... He truly loved me" my actual father growled a bit, while my dad hugged my mom.

".... Why did you just tell me the truth, why?? " I asked repeatedly

Mini Maritza Chapter included hope you enjoy this. Thank you so much for the support, please keep voting! Thank you, love you all!! 💟💖💟💖💟

Maritza P

Maritza P. O. V

Suga had just walked in all worried, so I wasn't gonna tell him yet...

"do you know what's wrong with Annie? " he asked

"hormones? She was all happy when she left, me and her where talking about Baby Names, why?

"for her? I thought she already had baby names? Wasn't it Zero or Guy for a boy, and for a girl either Raelyn or Jack. " how did he know? "is there something you aren't telling me?" he kept smiling at me, and he knew I was hiding something.... Ugh

"I'm pregnant... " I whispered super quietly....

"I didn't quite here you" ugh why does he have to do this

"I'M PREGNANT! We're gonna have a mini Suga... " he smiled and hugged me...

"YES! I'm the happiest man alive!" he was spinning us around!