Chapter 8

Jungkook P.O.V

Its been a day since I left and my sister gets hurt. When V described him I already knew who he was. He was part of the kidnapping he was their trainee.
How do I know this, I did my research.

My father and mother don't know and thank god their right hand hasn't told them.
They usually do. My father will freak if he finds out, my mother since she's where the attacker is she's capable of killing him.

"JUNGKOOK!" I hear my father scream.

"Yes? What father?" I say, already knowing what he's gonna say.

"Why didn't you tell me your sister got attacked? How is she? Is Taehyung with her? You should have told me boy!" He asked and scolded me.

"She just got attacked this morning. Taehyung saved her life. I didn't want to tell you because of this exactly. Plus if mom finds out she's capable of killing the attacker herself. She's going to be ok dad. Lys is a strong girl, she is very strong. I also need to tell you who her attacker is." I say, kinda scared to tell him.

"Who?!" He says in an angry voice.

"Remember when both Lys and Sapphire were kidnapped, well... It was their trainee Pablo. Taehyung described him to me and I already had his face in my head. Pablo was their trainee he was learning from them, maybe they have a plan in killing Lys, we need to stop them dad, no matter the cost!" I say.

He just looks at me in his 'why would they do this' face. "What did we ever do to this pack?" He asked himself.

Annie P.O.V

I heard that Lys got hurt and ran over there.

"Lys!" I shout her name. "Can i go in? Is she alright?" They take me to her room and I walk in. "Hi Taehyung. Is she ok? Who did this to her? Is she healing?" I asked. I'm super worried.

"Hi. She's getting better. Idk. When i got out off the shower she screamed for help and i went to help her. The doctor said its gonna take her a few days to heal and wake up." He says.
"Where's Jungkook?" He asked

"Jungkook is on a hunting trip. He'll be back in 3 days." I answer.

"Can you stay with Lys, until i come back?" He asked and I nod.

He walks out the room and I look at Lys. Lys doesn't deserve to be hurt like this. F*ck who ever did this!

"Lys you need to wake up!! I have so many things to tell you!" I shake her. "I have a secret. I'm pregnant and its Jungkook's baby. You're gonna be an auntie. So wake up, because ima need your help. Plus you are getting married!" I say to her, even if she can't hear me.

I get a call from Jungkook. He's checking up on me.

"Hello?" I asked acting confused.

"Hi. How's everyone?" He asked.

I dont want him to know yet. He'll be angry, super angry.
"Everyone's fine. Why?" I say trying to sound like nothing was wrong.
"Whats wrong?!" He asked

"Nothing. Everything is perfectly fine." I say

"Where's Lys? I need to talk to her. She isn't answering her phone."

"Uhh... Lys is busy with Taehyung. You know wedding plans. When's our wedding anyway?" I say trying to change the subject.

"As soon as your father comes back from his 'important' hunting trip. Stop changing the subject and let me talk to Lys " he says fiercely, he knows me to well.

"Jagiya? Im going to tell you what happened this morning. Don't get mad?" I say, hoping he isn't gonna get mad.

"Im going to be a dad? Finally!" He says super happy.

"No. Your sister got attacked this morning." I say while lowering my voice.

"WHAT!?!?! HOW?!?!" He says really angry. "Let me talk to Taehyung?! Right now!" Yelling through the phone.

Thank god Taehyung walked in when he asked for him. I handed Taehyung the phone.

~~After phone call~~

Its late and I tell Taehyung i'm going back to my cabin. I head out.

~~My Cabin~~

I go through some of my things and look for a picture of me and Lys. When we first met seems like it was just a few minutes ago.

Flashback (many years ago)

I was new to the pack, my mom decided to come back to her old pack and I was sad.

"Annie come here please!" I hear my mom say.

"Yes mom?" I ask, i see other kids around my age, i was 10.

"Nice to meet you Annie. Would you like to go play with the other kids?" Some lady asked, it was Lys's mother. 

Thats when I first met Lys.

"Hello? You must be Annie?" She asked, I just nod, looking away. "I'm Lys. I'm that lady's daughter, the one you talked to a few minutes ago." She says. "Let's be friends?" I just nod "Oh yeah. I forgot, over there, you see that boy hanging on the tree, that's my brother. His name is Jungkook." She tells me, as if she was warning me he's trouble.
"He's cute." I whispered to myself, but Lys heard me. She just looks at me, with this face 'Are you ok? Did someone hit you?'

I got to know Lys and others. Me and Jungkook became bestfriend in middle school. Around freshman year Jungkook asked me out and we've been together ever since. He is older than me by a few months. I love Jungkook!!

End of Flashback

As you can see know after many years of knowing eachother i'm having a baby. Im proud to say its the guy i loves baby. Jungkook you are going to be a father and im going to be a mother.

"Sh*t!" I said. "He said 'Im going to be a dad? Finally!' Damn it! I should have told him right there! Why did i say NO!" I say so mad at myself.

Ugh! What was i thinking! I should have told him he's going to be a dad!