Confessions letter and Introduction

November 7th, 2009 

Dear reader,

My story "Confessions from my Dead Mother" is a complex story. It's the story of a girl who'll have to face everything a teenager should never have to face. In the beginning Cat's just your average popular girl who only worries about herself and her own selfish needs. You may not even find her story interesting. You may decide that it's not worth your time to read on past the first few chapters. The thing is it'll take those first few chapters for you to gain an essence of who she really is. I have had to edit the first couple of chapters you may have already read in order to give you a clearer view of how cat really lives her life so take the time to read again and give "Confessions" a second chance because I promise you if you read on it'll be more than worth your time.

I considered giving up on Confessions From My dead Mother several times but the story just wouldn't go away and i knew it had to be written. When I first started posting it no one really read it but a couple of people. Those readers were the ones who kept me going. They believed in my stories and I just want to thanks them.

Max Aka Smith1984

Thank you so much for reading my stories. not only did you read confessions and encourage me to keep writing but you read my other stuff to.

smith1984 also has an excellent story for those of you who are interested it's called  

"My Name Is Three"

It is truly a great story i live for his updates.

Tash817

You're the other person who kept me going and I want to thank you to. Your Stories are also very good to.

Wilted Rose is her best chapter ever.

Rebeca

thank you for being my support line.

Why my every dream comes true is an excellent story by her. Katty is an awesome character.

CathyLov3

her poetry is inspirational

You guys are the best. thank you so much for supporting me in my writing even when no one else was reading it.

Flora Holt 

Author of  

Confessions From My Dead Mother

BTW I'm reediting everything so please forgive my gramatical errors. I'll get to them as soon as I can.