Supernatural.

A middle aged man dressed in a black suit and white shirt sits in an old fashioned office. Smoke filled and nostalgic, black and white picture of men dressed in old fashioned suits and ties hung in an exact and perfect pattern on the wall. Ash treys stood on every flat surface, some with a single ash in them, others with dozens of half smoked cigars and cigarettes.

  The man was not athletic, nor was he obese. He sported thinning hair with a obvious comb over and a frustrated look so consistent, even when he let up his brow the wrinkles of his frustration still lingered.

  He picked up a glass full of rum and took a sip while he looked over some paper work, his fat finger wondered over to an electric box and pushed the 'out call' button. "Janis," he said, his raspy and deep voice showing pungent singes of his smoking habit. "Send in Seth." He took his finger and heard her confirm his demand.

  A few moments later, a younger man walked into the office. In his mid twenties, and matching his bosses suite, save his inner shirt was also black. The young mans hair was consealed by an old fifties style hat, and his face hidden behind cloth. Only feature to be seen were one of his black eyes peaking from the darkness consuming his face.

  "you wanted to see me sir?" Asked Seth holding his hands in front of him, with one holding the other. his voice muffled by cloth but still understandable.

  "yes Spector, take a seat." Said the superior leaning back in his seat looking over the file again.

  "I would rather stand if you don't mind," Said Seth politely.

"Quit your goddamn complaining and sit your ass down." Snapped the agitated director.

 "if i were complaining you would be the first to know, Captain." Retorted Seth, his voice losing politeness with every word.

  "The F*ck ever, I have been getting complaints from the Phantoms lately." Said the Captain taking another swig of rum. "They said that you took another human soul."

  "Well, if the Goddamn Reapers would do thier jobs, and differentiate between Human and Demonic Hauntings, this wouldn't be an issue." Snapped Seth.

  "That is not a Reapers job, You know the drill Seth." Said the Captain standing up. "Reapers kill and tell the person to stand for judgement, If the spirit does not comply, the Phantoms go in to force the ghost to receive judgement-"

  "yea i know the B.S. of it all. But  how am i suppose to know the difference between a Demonic and Ghostly haunting. I'm not a f*cking Medium here." Seth interupted impatiently.

  "And that is EXACTLY why i am assigning you a partner." His suprior barked.

  Seths eye wided and drew to a glare, "A partner? Is that really nessicary?" He said smoothly.

  "I'm afraid it is," The captain said sitting back down. "I'm assigning you a Median partner from their department. The Witches Coven has demanded it, to ensure futur-"

  "TO HELL WITH THEM!" Barked Seth stiffening his body. "those b*tches and dicks tell us how to handle everything. I am not their dog to command at will."

  "You know damn well that they are the ones who called us back." Snapped the captain raising his voice. "and you know damn well this is only for the good of human kind. Not just for the F*CKING DEAD BUT ALSO FOR THE LIVING!" 

  "The living are not our problem. We were never given a chance to live. Why should we give a F*CK about what happens to them. We were called back from Hell to help these people? People who killed us as babies? We never got a CHANCE!" Yelled Seth, "We never got a chance to earn our place in heaven."