"Thanks kid. Your mom is just getting ready right now and then people are going to start showing up. Can you get into your nice clothes and then come downstairs?" Emma asks, and he nods. He pulls on his nice brown dress pants and a green polo shirt that makes his eyes a more vivid colour. She walks over and brushes his hair gently, rearranging his hair. She quickly goes into her bedroom and puts on the blue dress sitting  on the bed before Emma and Henry go downstairs. They work on supper for a bit until Regina comes down and joins them. She starts on the gravy and Emma works more on the potatoes. Henry does what he can until the doorbell rings. 

"I'll get it!" Henry exclaims, and then runs out of the kitchen. 

"It's probably Snow and David." Emma says. 

"I wouldn't be surprised." Regina laughs. Emma turns to look at Regina and admires the red dress her wife paired with black tights. 

"Could you have picked a tighter dress?" Emma whistles. Regina looks over her shoulder and smirks at Emma.

"Nope. I think this is my tightest one." She shrugs, stirring the gravy. 

"Of course. Way to taunt me with all of our friends over on Christmas Eve." Emma says as she hears voices begin to filter into the kitchen. Emma walks over and puts her mouth right beside Regina's ear and whispers, "I will be ripping that off of you later tonight."

Regina shivers as Emma moves back to the potatoes and drains them in the sink. Using what Regina set out she begins to mash them as Snow and David walk in with three year old Leo. Regina reaches over to the music system and turns it down low so that you can hear everyone talking. Snow sets down a pie and then David sets Leo on the ground. 

"Merry Christmas!" Snow cheers merrily.

"Merry Christmas." Emma and Regina respond at the same time. 

"Henry, can you go entertain Leo for a bit? I'm sure he'd love to see your collection of Hot Wheels cars and the tracks. You guys can build them together." Emma asks Henry and he nods, taking the toddler's hand and guiding him towards the movie room. 

"Henry is such an angel with Leo. We really appreciate it." David thanks them.

"He really likes the kid actually. It's nice for him to have a boy around, even if the boy is three." Emma laughs.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Snow asks, and Regina looks over at Emma and the blonde shrugs.

"I think we're fine actually dear. The turkey and stuffing are in the oven, Emma is mashing potatoes, the carrots are ready to cook, and I'm working on gravy. Is there anything else you think we might have forgotten?" Regina wonders.

"Nope. You two have everything all sorted out I see." The pixie-haired brunette smiles. The doorbell rings then and Emma stops mashing potatoes. 

"I'll get it." She grins, and then walks to the front door. When she opens it she finds Ruby and Graham, the latter holding Izzy's hand. Ruby grins behind her two bottles of wine and Graham holds up a small bag of presents. 

"Merry Christmas!" Is exchanged between them and then Emma grabs the bag of presents from Graham. She tells them to go to the kitchen, and to Izzy that Henry and Leo are in the movie room, and then she puts the presents under the tree in the living room. When she joins the adults back in the kitchen Ruby is popping the cork on the wine.

"Everyone wants wine?" She asks, and Regina gives Emma a quick glance.

"I'll stick with my rum and coke." Emma lies, holding up a tumbler of plain coke. 

"Okay, wine for everyone else?" Ruby looks around the room and everybody else nods their head. Regina brings out glasses and Ruby pours for everyone. They make conversation and drink while the food continues cooking and then everyone sets the large dining room table a room over. They set the food on the table and arrange things so it all fits. Snow goes to grab the kids and while Graham, Ruby, and David are going to the dining room, Emma grabs Regina's arm.