She shoots daggers at me, dropping the cans at my feet. "Don't call me baby you asshole." 

I'm taken back by her sudden outburst, but of course it only makes me laugh harder. "You know you love when I call you baby." 

"When have you ever called me baby?" She huffs, standing with her hands at her hips. 

"Right now, baby." 

"Fuck off." 

"I'll fuck you." 

"Like how you fucked Mallory Thompson?" 

That sobers me up right away. "Excuse me?" Now I'm angry. How'd she know? My neck snaps toward where Jack was standing a few second ago with Nadia, but now they're both gone. 

"She came to graduation expecting to see you there. She was high, kind of like how you are right now, so she wasn't exactly thinking straight when she told half the student body that you two 'got it on' a couple days ago."

I blink a few times to get my vision to refocus as I stare down at the ground. Fuck. I thought she was done with that shit after I told her to take care of herself. I thought I was done with her and she was done with me. I guess not. 

"I don't care, really. Fuck who you want. Don't lead me on next time, though." 

My lips thin out into a line as I think about how I kissed her the night I left. How my feelings for her were so different then than they are now. And for some reason I can't figure out if they've grown stronger or if they're gone. Shouldn't I be able to tell? 

"Are you just gonna sit there and pretend like I'm not talking to you?"

"I'm sorry." 

"Me too." 

"I miss Sam," I blurt, knowing full well that using him to get out of this conversation is wrong, but at least it makes it feel like he didn't die for nothing. 

I watch from the corner of my eye as she glares a hole into my soul. "Me too." 

Surprisingly, she picks up a joint. Not surprisingly, she doesn't light it. 

Nadia

I push him against the leather seat, straddling him as I let my tongue glide down his smooth neck. He moans, letting his body sink into the position we're in. His arms wrap securely around my waist, while mine hold his shoulders down. 

"Wait," he pants, trying to sit up. I continue to hold him down, bringing my tongue off of him. 

"What?" 

"You smell like ass." 

The comment should make me mad, but all it does is make me giggle. It's funny to think I went from not wanting to be near him this morning to not being able to get enough of him tonight. 

"You like ass." 

He grins. "Only yours." 

I shake my head. "Yeah right." 

"Seriously though," he sighs, pushing me off of him. "You're drunk." 

"So are you."

"Not really." 

"Just let me do what I want to you," I whine, dancing my fingers on his chest. 

I know that sentence gets him turned on, because his Adam's apple bobs up and down furiously. I smirk, leaning into him and gently biting his ear lobe as I whisper it again, slower this time. I'm confused as to why I'm so confident, but I like it. 

"Nadia, not like this," he urges, clenching his fists. 

"Please," I purr, unbuttoning my jeans. He immediately reaches for my hands, gripping tightly onto my wrists and pulling them away from my zipper. 

He lets out a deep growl, trying to control his breathing. "You're too drunk to have sex, and I'm not letting you suck my dick," he says, letting go of my wrists.

I bite my lip, rocking my hips into him, grinning as I listen to him moan. "Come on," I snarl, needing to feel some sort of release. 

"Fine," he rushes out, quickly switching the position we're in so he's now on top. "But I'm only allowed to touch you. Your hands and mouth go nowhere near me. Okay?"

I breathe deeply before biting onto my pinky and nodding my head. My whole body is throbbing, and there's a tight knot in my stomach as Jack slowly slides down my jeans. 

"I love you," I reveal, my eyes fluttering closed. He responds by kissing me through my underwear, and I can't help but squirm. 

"Are you sure you want this?" 

I hum as my reply, running my fingers through his hair, pulling him back down to where he was before he spoke. If his kiss felt that good I can't imagine how good everything else he's about to do will. 

"I'm gonna make you feel okay again," he whispers, bringing down my underwear with his teeth. He rests them at my ankles before putting his fingers exactly where I want them. Where I need them. 

And I let myself get lost in him, drowning out my emotional pain with physical pleasure. Etching this moment into my memory, so I'll never forget his touch. Never forget how good it felt to feel this good. 

__________________

double update because I felt bad for posting so late, also because this was a short one.

but yeah, I needed to throw in a little something extra for you guys because you've literally been hit with brick after brick these few chapters and I figured you needed a break lol.

feel free to comment and vote if you'd like and thank for reading!!

chapter 58 coming soon,

- gilinskyshigh