69 ; Mr., Mrs., and a little Rieslow on the way

TIME SKIP - WEDDING DAY

There you stood, staring into Oliver's eyes with all the love you could ever muster; your beautiful white gown billowed out like a princess' ball gown. You felt like a princess, in all honesty.

Oliver smiled at you as the both of you listened to the monotonous voice of the priest as he went on to certify your marriage.

"And, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife."

As soon as the last word was spoken, you grabbed Oliver and kissed him giddily on the lips, content with being met by a chuckle at first.

The room bursted into applause, and you smiled happily, afterwards inviting everyone to your and Oli's house for a party to celebrate.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP IM SORRY

Today, you and Oli came back from your honeymoon in (dream destination) with a little more baggage than you went with.

Jon, Kitty, and Garrett picked the two of you up, and your heart pounded in your chest as you had wonderful news to share with them and everyone else dear to you.

The car pulled in the driveway, and you almost bursted from anticipation as Oliver invited your parents and brother inside for dinner, saying he was going to invite Henry over as well.

Your parents and Garrett sat down on the couch, and Garrett noticed you were acting a bit. . .different. He joined you in the kitchen as you grabbed the menu for the nearby pizzeria.

"Yo, (Name), are you alright?" Garrett asked, and you nodded, dialing the number and quickly placing the order, Garrett impatiently wandering as he waited for you to finish. "You seem off, (Name)."

"I'm fine, Garbear," you replied, ruffling his hair. You kissed his forehead, and he rolled his eyes. "Thanks for worrying."

Henry came shortly after, as did the pizza. You all talked about your honeymoon over pizza, and, after a little bit, you and Oliver shared a look, silently declaring now was the time.

"We. . .have some news--" Oliver started and Kitty squealed.

"Mom?" You questioned, and she smiled widely.

"I know what you two are getting on about; I can tell--I'm gonna be a grandma!" Kitty exclaimed happily, dancing in her seat as jaws dropped.

"A little Rieslow is on the way," you managed meekly, a smile inevitable.

" X R E A D E R " #2 ; CRUSH X READER

You wandered around the halls of your school, bored out of your mind. You had picked a fight with someone at your table and, after a little bit, you got sick of their shit and left to wander.

You took a swig of your drink when someone appeared at your side, scaring you. You choked on the liquid and coughed as some of it dribbled down your chin.

"Jeez, (Name)," (crush) teased, and you blushed, regaining a presentable posture and expression. "Did I scare ya that bad?"

"Clearly," you replied, and they laughed. "Where are you heading?"

"The Gardens," they replied. "Care to join?"

You'd never turn down a trip to the school's garden, but with your crush? Hell yeah, today seemed to be your lucky day. You followed them to the gardens, setting your bag down on a bench.

"Hey, (Name)." You turned towards them, and were surprised when they were way too close. "I. . .ah."

They stepped back, smiling goofily and blushing.

"What would you say if I told you I liked you?" They asked, and your eyes widened in shock. "I. . .I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't be! I mean, I like you, too," you replied, and your heart skipped a beat as they smiled at you.

Kinda inspired by my dork - his name is Noah, but he's a super big dork - but also kinda not cuz I don't wanna give him that satisfaction💕❤️💕❤️

~Trinny