50 ; Welcome, Garrett!

Most of it was a blur was to (Y/N), as she was shaken out of her dreams of adventure, swordplay, and woe to be rushed to the hospital, where she fell back asleep in Evan's arms after asking few questions.

Though, deep in the pit of her stomach, she was ecstatic that her brother was finally coming, drowsiness took over.

"(Y/N). . .(Y/N). . .wake up, (Y/N)," a soft voice murmured, and you felt your back being patted as a way to wake you. "(Y/N), don't you want to meet your baby brother?"

Your eyes fluttered open, and you yawned, stretching. "I can meet my. . ." You yawned again. "Garrett?"

Evan nodded. "Look behind you, little princess."

You craned your stiff neck and saw your new baby brother sleeping soundly in Jon's arms. Your heart swelled with affection towards Baby Garrett, and tears pricked at your eyes. A few seconds pass, and you're bawling with emotion over your new baby brother.

Evan laughed and held you close as you cried, the rest awhing over your reaction.

"Do you wanna hold him, (Y/N)?" Jon asked as your emotional outburst slowly dissipated into sniffling and wavering smiles. You nodded and Evan sat you in the chair next to the bed after Lottie hopped off, rushing to her parents.

Gingerly, Jon set Garrett in your awaiting arms, staying at your side as you cradled the little baby boy. You cooed over his button nose, his rosy cheeks, his plump lips, everything. You were so overwhelmed with affection over your baby brother.

"I promise I'll be the best big sister ever, Garrett," you whispered to him as he woke, reaching at the air with his tiny hands. "I'll do my best to keep you safe, to keep you happy, to always be by your side whenever you need me."

He began to bawl, and you, carefully, began to rock him, kissing his forehead. He slowly calmed, his nose unscrunching and his tiny fingers reaching for your face.

You giggled. "I promise that because I love you."

So, Garrett's finally here! If you couldn't guess, this character will certainly be based off my best friend, whom I named this addition after. I'm so excited to be adding this new baby to the story, and I hope you all are, too!

COC: Favorite Girl & Boy name?

Me: girl - Hannah Renee

boy - Oliver Michael

Hope you enjoyed, as always!

~Trinny