54 ; Valentine's Day

The air was stuffy with love, and it smelled like chocolate and strawberries.

For you, it was just a normal day. You sat around playing video games, munching on some store bought chocolate-covered strawberries.

Jon and Kitty were in the kitchen making cupcakes, and Garrett was napping, leaving you to play Disney Infinity by yourself.

Suddenly, a knock at the door frightened you, and you paused your game.

"I got it!" You called to your parents, getting up and shuffling to the door and opening it to meet a man and a boy who looked your age. "Uh, hi."

"Hello, little one," the man said, his hand resting on the boys head. "We. . .We just moved in across the street. Are your parents home?"

You nodded. "Mommy! Daddy! Come here!"

Kitty and Jon were soon standing behind you, icing on their lips.

"Hello, my name is Henry Remsee," the man--Henry--introduced. "My son, Oliver, and I, moved in not too long ago and we never got around to introducing ourselves. Go on, Oli, say hi."

Oliver waved. "Hello."

"He, um, has something for your daughter," Henry added, nudging his son.  "It's okay, Oli, just give it to her."

Oliver handed you a rose and a small box of three chocolates, smiling shakily. You smiled, and, without a second thought, wrapped your arms around Oliver in a hug.

Your grin widened when he hugged back hesitantly, and you pulled away.

"Oli, do you wanna come play video games with me tomorrow? Today I'm a little busy," you fibbed, but today was a day to pig out on chocolate and be alone--also being fine with it.

Oliver smiled. "Yeah! Can I, Daddy?"

"As long as it's okay with her parents," Henry replied, and Kitty nodded.

"Of course! I'm Kitty, by the way. My husband is Jon and this is (Y/N)." Kitty patted your head. "You can come over around noon, Oliver."

"Okay! See you tomorrow, (Y/N)!" Oliver exclaimed, and you smiled.

"See ya!"

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! Hope you all have a lovely, wonderful day! I. . .tried something new and I wanted to show you, also.

As you all know, I'm not for makeup or dresses or stuff like that, but I had a late night and this is the result :

How does it look?

Anyways, the COC! Sorry for rambling. . .

COC: which would you rather binge watch ; Friends or New Girl?

Me: Friends for sure

~Trinny