31 : Busy Little Bee

•Sorry I've been posting so much, It's been a slow day and I go back to school tomorrow, and I usually get preoccupied with that work so I just want to give you all something. Plus, with all these ideas I'm getting I don't want to lose them.•

On a sunny, bright day, while Kitty and Jon were preparing lunch for a picnic in the park, (Y/N) ran around in the front yard, ready to go in her cute little sundress and sandals.

She jumped around the dandelions and scared away a few birds, giggling. She then sat down at the garden, smelling the daffodils.

Suddenly, a bee flew past her, settling on a violet right near her, pollinating the flower.

Fascinated, (Y/N) watched the busy little bee until the front door opened, scaring the bee away.

"No, bee! Come back!" She exclaimed, chasing after the bee until it flew into the neighbor's yard. "Bumble bee. . ."

"(Y/N), hunny, come on!" Jon called, but she stayed at the fence, looking at the bee. "C'mon, my little princess, you've been a busy little bee. Let's go, and we can play at the park!"

"I wanna play Monster and Daughter again," (Y/N) said happily, skipping over towards the car. "Please?"

Jon laughed and kissed her forehead. "Anything for my little bee."

COC: If you were to meet anyone you wanted--fictional or real--who would it be?

Me: I would. . .hmph. I'm stuck between Jacksepticeye and Natsu Dragneel. I stumped myself with my own question. Great going, Trin.

Well, I'll see all you lovelies. . .in the next update!

~Trinny