30 : Play Dates and More

Disney World had been quite the experience for David and Emma that they came back with big news for everyone.

To make it special, since both were beyond excited, Emma gathered all the girls and took them out to the mall for a girl's day, and the guys just hung out together at David's place, playing video games and stuffing their faces.

While the girls wandered about, Emma kept her secret hidden as they learned about Brian's(Terroriser) new girlfriend, Athena( puppydog2013 ) and Luke's(Cartoonz) new girlfriend, Kyren( FluffyTheWolfHybrid ).

Kitty and Kourtney could sense something was up, however, but they didn't prod at their overly-excited friend.

After a little while, they found themselves in the Disney store, the little ones playing with princess stuff while the adults conversed.

"So, Em, how was the honeymoon?" Kitty asked. "Anything interesting happen?"

"Oh, yeah! Please, tell us all about it!" Kyren exclaimed, excited.

Emma giggled. "Uh, you see, this is why I brought you guys out. Um. . .I'm. . ."

Kitty and Kourtney were already catching on and growing more excited by the millisecond.

"I'm pregnant," she finished, and Kitty screamed happily. Kourtney took Emma in her arms and spun her around, and then everyone surrounded her in a group hug in the middle of the Disney store. "David's telling the guys now, I think."

"This is so great!" Sophia exclaimed. "Another baby!"

"A new baby?" (Y/N) asked, and Kitty nodded.

"(Y/N), hunny, Aunt Emma's gonna have a baby!" Kitty exclaimed, and (Y/N) ran up to Emma, hugging her legs. "How long have you known?"

"About three weeks," Emma answered, grinning. "I'm finally gonna be a mother."

"And David's gonna be a dad!" Athena pointed out. "Think about that."

Kitty laughed. "He's gonna be a great Dad, guys!"

"Yeah, he will," Ali said reassuringly. "Now, come on, I personally want to buy me a stuffed Nemo, and something for the baby on the way."

"Ooh, we could make him--or her--a Disney Tsum Tsum fanatic!" Kitty exclaimed, scooping up a large Winnie the Pooh tsum tsum.

"And there's a Baymax one!" Kourtney exlaimed, picking it up. "Tsum Tsums, Em? Does that sound good to you?"

"They're so cute!" She exclaimed, grabbing a large Stitch one. "Get whatever you want, I'm sure the baby will love it no matter what."

The girls went back to Emma and David's house, all the guys laying around with chip bags all over the coffee table.

All the girls--with the exception of Emma--ran inside and tackled David, hugging him tightly.

"Woah, what the fuck is going on? My wife and daughter don't hug me like that," Craig said, frowning, and Emma laughed.

"He didn't tell you?" She asked, and Evan paused the game.

"Didn't tell us what?" Jon asked as all the girls got off of David, who laughed and sat up, (Y/N) still clinging to his back.

"She's having a baby!" Kitty exclaimed, running up to Emma and hugging her. "Em's gonna be a Mama!"

"Nogla's gonna be a Dad," Tyler said, and all the guys got up and ran over to Emma, hugging her. "This is awesome, guys!"

COC: Whats's your favorite TV show?

Me: I love the show Raising Hope and Digimon, but, if we're talking running shows, then my favorite show would probably be Bones. I love forensic anthropology and want to either become a writer/English teacher or a forensic anthropologist! Most people tell me I should be a writer, however(≧≦)

High-fives all round {wa-pish  wa-pish!}

I'll see all you lovelies. . .in the next update!!!

~Trinny